the Rift

[OPEN] Sunsets & Sighs

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

THE violet mare's maw utters a request with an askance gaze. Eldala's head quirks to the side at the question but still enthusiastically responds with a smile upon her lips,"Yes, of course! Its actually fairly easy once you watch the tides for a while."  How someone could enter a land and not know how to leave was beyond her. It was as if the mare had merely been plopped on these islands to carry out her days in solitude. /Well, my misgivings about staying here for the night are quickly rising.../

Eldala was not entirely sure what to make of the mare's actions. Friendly, reserved, kind, uninterested; she was all those things. Ok, she could understand the mare's reservations with Ivezho. When you're all alone in your home the last thing you want is the other half of a lovebird couple showing up to ruin your silence. Still, when he opens his mouth to speak his query Eldala can't help but meet it with a cozy tone of her own,"Oh, just some purple dye for Johnny."  She shrugs dismissively(As if to affirm the action was no big deal.) with a quirky smile, "Nothing really important." /Ahh yes, be enchanted by my sweetness. See how hard I work and don't think much of it?/ She was not going to let herself become one of those "save me" fillies. Those were hardly ever assets to anyone and she planned to be an asset....not a drag.

Zailah's answer, affirming her newness(or, well, a form of it) astonishes Eldala./There are gods here? What do they look like? They can apparently kill each other? How did they force her here and what neighboring land did she come from? Well, at least I know why she's so reserved now.../ The magenta mare's isolation, the lack of knowledge of the land, and not wanting to really socialize made so much sense now. She didn't have a bubble brain because she didn't belong in the land. Eldala wouldn't want to either had such a horrible fate befallen her. She can't really think of much to say in the face of such a horrible story. The words, "I'm sorry" never mean enough when it comes to things like this but they're all she has, and so she bows her head to the fallen queen with a deep nod. Eldala certainly hoped these gods were kinder to the natives of their lands. Her father had told her funny fairytales of gods long past as a filly but everyone in her homeland knew gods weren't real...well...apparently only to them at least.

Blue eyes flitted quickly over to Ivezho, a private movement, hoping to catch his eye and gauge his own reaction. The young studs rumbling words work their way into her very bones but his offer catches her ear. She stares at him while he speaks...not drooling, but very clearly with warm feelings, and responds happily when he's finished. "That is a really kind offer Ivez. I'd love to learn all about the history of this land, the old rulers...these gods? My old home didn't have any gods." Perhaps the people of her old home had killed their gods...

@Zailah
@Ivezho

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
Sunsets & Sighs - by Zailah - 01-04-2016, 12:50 AM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Eldala - 01-04-2016, 03:02 AM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Zailah - 01-07-2016, 11:25 PM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Eldala - 01-11-2016, 03:06 AM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Ivezho - 01-11-2016, 05:54 AM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Zailah - 01-17-2016, 07:08 PM