the Rift

[OPEN] a trip into the void

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
She needed to get out. At least for a bit. Everything had been changing lately, and she needed time to think about exactly what it was. Kaj had felt the desire to get his memories erased (for what she assumed had been a majority of them) and she was one of the only clear things left? And then, of course, she had finally begun to accept that Quilyan was either dead, or had moved on. And really… if she saw him again. Oh, she wasn’t about to go back. Ktulu and Lakota had just about proved their point that he hadn’t loved her enough to at least tell her where he was going or say goodbye. She deserved better, didn’t she? At least, that is what everyone else around her seemed to be saying as of late.

So, she had moved on. And now she needed time to think about what the heck was going on with Kaj and how she was going to get the healers to actually participate in… I don’t know… doing healer-ly things. It was frustrating, really, but she would deal. She would have to. She was going to be strong now. And she would do whatever she needed to prove to everyone else that she was.

Alas, it was a voice that had caught her attention as she allowed her body to move across the sand and take in the salty air. She had planned on figuring out what exactly there was out here that might be useful for the healers herbs. But, that voice. It was familiar. She wasn’t close enough to make out any of the words – or which direction it was coming from – but she knew that voice.

Valiance took off the skies almost immediately. His wings catching some of the salt air and instantly shooting off to circle the area. But, what he found shocked him. A drenched up Quilyan who looked as though he had nearly drowned in the ocean. Why he had decided to take a freaking dive he didn’t know, though. Only idiots went swimming when they had wings. Or at least that was what he believed.

”Quilyan has made a lovely reappearance,” he snarled to Resplendence (forever not fond of the mate who had kept causing his bonded consistent pain), ”Oh and he looks like a washed up cat.” Her heart froze, broke, shattered, twisted, and then placed itself back together with sharp barbed-wire fences. She would not be hurt by him again. She would not let him lead her on only to have her heart dropped when he randomly left once more.

Still, even if she was steeled to kill yell at him for being an inconsiderate ass that she didn’t want back in her life, she knew that she had to make sure he was alright. She could not let him suffer physically if there was a chance he might suffer emotionally. So, slowly, she made her way over to him – finding him standing and shaking sand out of his mane as Zarina chittered on the ground near him. ”Quilyan.” Her voice was almost detached – a side effect of the barb-wired heart. ”What possessed you to take a dip in the water?” Chiding, motherly, disapproving. Yep. She was so done with idiocy.
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
a trip into the void - by Quilyan - 01-04-2016, 12:57 AM
RE: a trip into the void - by Resplendence - 01-04-2016, 01:36 AM
RE: a trip into the void - by Quilyan - 01-04-2016, 02:22 AM
RE: a trip into the void - by Resplendence - 01-04-2016, 04:41 AM
RE: a trip into the void - by Quilyan - 01-04-2016, 05:05 AM