the Rift

[OPEN] a trip into the void

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Slowly, Resplendence’s anger began to wane as the fear from the dragon and the uncertainty of his speech really began to fall into place. But, for the most part she still knew in the end that she would not be able to completely forgive him – nor would she be able to move on with her life. ”Zarina. Darling. You won’t get burned.” Resplendence says, focusing on his companion – who, from the sound of his words seems to at least know that Resplendence is his mate if she can remember the Falls. It is a calm voice – sweet, melodic, the usual caring one that fell from her mouth. The one that had shown the weakness and the bundle of emotions that were always wary in her breast. If the little marmoset wanted to take residence in her mane and braid it again, so be it. She held no grudge against his companion. She only held a grudge against the stag who had left her far too many times to have loved her as he said he had.

”Yes. Your sister is here too, by the way, Nasreen. I think she moved toward the Throat.” She sighs, the fire dulling in her eyes as she just builds back up the guarded walls. ”I can bring you back toward the main land. And, incase someone who knows me finds you. I am angry at you saying you wouldn’t leave me again and then disappearing without a single hair of a trace.” It was the least she could do. A warning, for she knew that those who were close to her would want to kill him for daring to leave her.

Valiance, still, is clicking in rage – swooping around above his head. Aye, he is only holding off because Resplendence hadn’t said to burn him yet – though it was sounding like a very good idea. ”I can’t fly, and the weather is getting harsher. It will be a bit of a trek, but we should make it there by the end of a week.” Her voice is sounding broken – the pain of always being left finally soaking through into her words. She tries to stay off the painful topics. To cling to basic things – to things she would have done in the Threshold. Except… she’s not inviting him to stay in the Falls. She can’t bare to see him day in and day out knowing what he had done. She couldn’t keep him in her life and not fall into the clutches of the unhealthy relationship once more.

Maybe… maybe he would be happy with his sister. Find something else… someone else… to go and just be. But she… the mare who had been his princess… she couldn’t be that anymore. She was different – even if he wasn’t. Too much had changed. Too much had broken.
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
a trip into the void - by Quilyan - 01-04-2016, 12:57 AM
RE: a trip into the void - by Resplendence - 01-04-2016, 01:36 AM
RE: a trip into the void - by Quilyan - 01-04-2016, 02:22 AM
RE: a trip into the void - by Resplendence - 01-04-2016, 04:41 AM
RE: a trip into the void - by Quilyan - 01-04-2016, 05:05 AM