the Rift

[OPEN] I'm here, now what?

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

THUNDERHEAD

As if catching her gaze, Isopia responded on her dragon. She had asked her of it when still an egg, but the conversation never got the opportunity to finish before being interrupted, but they had talked enough of companions before that Isopia knew Ampere's thoughts on them. So then, that her response was that, and said in such a flippant way, was mildly infuriating. Just because the dead demi-god before her wanted him, Isopia now had him? That wasn't even greed, it was just stupid.

Yet, the blue mare had been feeling a touch less argumentative on the points of companions ever since garnering her own. Her opinion on the matter hadn't changed, but something in her had, not necessarily for the better either, but the difference was noticeable.
Her recent outburst with her foals had been less about the fact they bonded, than it was that they had bonded so young. That they had managed to at all implicated her as a poor parent, which wasn't an added doubt she needed to haul around, but that at their age they were meant to raise another creature was upsetting. Especially given the darker natures Ampere had started to notice in them - she feared for the future of not just those companions, but her children too.

Luckily Isopia distracted such a string of thoughts with the task at hand though, an Ampere happily switched gears, not even bothering to respond to her earlier remark. "Most won't be able to reach it within the herd land," she commented factually, "so on the opposite shore with the rest of the mainland would be best." It would be obvious over there, and she still hand't talked to Gaucho or Megaera about it, but oh well, if they asked she's answer, somehow, otherwise no sense in her bringing up more trouble for herself than needed.

Credits: Image by TheStockWarehouse @ DA

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-04-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 01-05-2016, 01:11 AM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-05-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 01-10-2016, 11:04 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-31-2016, 06:01 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 02-07-2016, 01:31 AM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 02-19-2016, 11:46 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 02-22-2016, 11:40 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 02-28-2016, 03:04 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 03-05-2016, 01:04 PM