the Rift

[OPEN] I'm here, now what?

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

ISOPIA
IN REALITY'S SHADOW THE BLIND SEE BEST

"Alright." Isopia agreed amicably enough. Her golden eyes drifted across the gulf of water, spying the opposite shoreline. Her black wings shuffled slightly against her smallish body. "Unless you know of somewhere specific, I'll just pick the most visible and stable location? I've only made a few amendments to the drawing you left me - structural changes mostly." 

The original drawing had appeared top-heavy, although perhaps that was just because it was crudely drawn into the dirt. Nevertheless, Isopia had done what she could with Thunderhead's idea. She would impose a layer of heated stone at the bottom which would not only radiate warm to those gathered around waiting for the W.H.A.T.C.H but would also anchor the sigul in place. Iso's mind drifted to her Mother for only the briefest of moments, and her ability to make light shine from stones. At the very most, Isopia could only make her stones pulse with heat, but that usually meant that they were too small and were about to burst apart. 

"Am I working alone on this project?" The girl knew that the Dragon's Throat weilded the ability to craft with metal. While it would greatly aid her and reduce the amount of time necessary to complete this project, having assistance was not essential. Besides, the last thing that Isopia wanted was to work alongside some chatty-Cathy with a poor work ethic. Still, this was not purely her project, and given that it was occurring on the Dragon's Throat sands, it might be in her best interest to have a look-out, or at least be with someone from the herd, so that her work would not be constantly interrupted.

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-04-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 01-05-2016, 01:11 AM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-05-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 01-10-2016, 11:04 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-31-2016, 06:01 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 02-07-2016, 01:31 AM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 02-19-2016, 11:46 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 02-22-2016, 11:40 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 02-28-2016, 03:04 PM