the Rift

[OPEN] I'm here, now what?

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

ISOPIA
IN REALITY'S SHADOW THE BLIND SEE BEST

Iso's skull dipped amicably enough as Ampere offered her gratitude. At least, as amicably as Iso could manage. Accepting thanks, gratitude, or anything even remotely close to those emotions was always difficult for the demi-goddess. She hated having the spotlight pointed anywhere near her direction. And offering appreciation was certainly a spotlight of sorts.

On the face of it, Isopia didn't see the point in creating a church, school, or sickbay. Was Thunderhead unaware of all the magic floating around? Godly fidelity wouldn't be honed in a church, life lessons wouldn't be learned in a school, and the sick could be healed from anywhere. Still, the few social cues she had picked up on told her to simply keep her mouth shut, and nod agreeably. So she did.

"They will likely agree. They seem to be fond of ... keeping the peace. Trades should come easily."

Isopia stifled a snort of surprise as shard of metal suddenly glinted through the sand. Her brows knit together, and she nodded appreciatively of the skill demonstrated. Was that given to Ampere by the God of the Throat, in the way that she could craft rock simply because of her rank in the Falls? Or did Ampere personally have this power inside of herself? Regardless, it was impressive.

"Alright. First we'll have to clear the area. " Isopia's mis-matched wings splayed from her sides, and she turned her narrow chest towards the gulf that separated the Throat-proper from the portion which bordered the Heart Caves.

"Lead away."

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-04-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 01-05-2016, 01:11 AM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-05-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 01-10-2016, 11:04 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-31-2016, 06:01 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 02-07-2016, 01:31 AM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 02-19-2016, 11:46 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 02-22-2016, 11:40 PM