the Rift

[OPEN] Up&Up

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

Gaucho welcomed Einarr with a calm demeanor, posture relaxed. While the commanding dun may still look imposing to others, Einarr understood the body language well. With that taken in from his leader, Einarr softened some. Massive, dark wings lowered some in a more relaxed gesture, his longest feathers nearly brushing the sands still warm from holding in the day's sun rays. Gaucho offered Einarr a compliment on his children and Einarr nodded, the threatening smile finally cracking his lips. It pulled crooked, higher on the white marked side of his face. "Me nem nesa." He jested, letting a grunt-type laugh fall from his parted jaws. His reddened eyes wrinkled some as the bloodrider let himself give a better laugh, shaking his head at his own poor joke. He was not very good at comedy.

Thankfully, his bottlerocket of a sun trotted in to save him from further embarrassment. "Nizho, have more respect." Einarr scolded, the mirth leaving his voice. The rebuke was not overly cold, but enough that he knew his son would be silenced. The darkened guardian lifted his head some, nose wrinkling as he looked back to the Khal. The words that followed made the stallion's ears perk forward once more. Ampere, it seemed, was stepping down from her position as Gladiator. The unknown reasoning for this burning on Einarr's mind, but he did not ask his yearning why.

"Sek, k'athjilari! Yer chomoe anna." The stallion answered, probably too quickly. The idea of stepping up into a position of authority did not daunt the stallion. He knew the burden of leadership well. He had not been the warden in his birth khalasar for his laziness or skillnessless. No, Einarr was damn good at what he did. Me nem nesa. He mused to himself, though no smile broke his face this time. Instead, when the voice of the girl lifted to him Einarr let his attention fall to her. She addressed he and his son as warriors, and Einarr could feel the colt bursting, a prideful flame, before him. The inky man nodded to her, but turned his eyes back to Gaucho, expecting the stallion to say more.

[Me nem nesa :: It is known || Sek, k'athjilari :: Yes, definitely. || Yer chomoe anna. :: You do honor to me. ]

Image Credits

@Gaucho

Messages In This Thread
Up&Up - by Gaucho - 01-04-2016, 02:50 PM
RE: Up&Up - by Einarr - 01-04-2016, 04:47 PM
RE: Up&Up - by Gaucho - 01-04-2016, 04:58 PM
RE: Up&Up - by Nizho - 01-04-2016, 04:59 PM
RE: Up&Up - by Tae - 01-04-2016, 05:18 PM
RE: Up&Up - by Einarr - 01-04-2016, 10:28 PM
RE: Up&Up - by Grusha - 01-05-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: Up&Up - by Asavvi - 01-05-2016, 12:56 AM
RE: Up&Up - by Gaucho - 01-05-2016, 12:05 PM