the Rift

[PRIVATE] & we'll be giants, one day.

Själ Posts: 112
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 hh :: 4 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ansgar :: Plain Griffin :: Draining Clutch ChaoticMelodies
Själ
The princess really didn't try to be abrasive to the younger filly, but alas - with her parentage, it was somewhat difficult to avoid at times.

Of course, she was also blissfully unaware of this fact.

Instead, she regarded the little girl (spirit?) shrewdly, noting the visible tensing of Tae's body in response to her words. She wondered vaguely if perhaps she should simply leave and allow the pegasus to inhabit the bloody falls on her bloody own. If the girl was a spirit, and Själ unintentionally angered it, then the princess had no interest in sticking around to see what would happen next. But nothing of note happened in the next moment, nor the following, and so she remained standing near the girl and her wolf, waiting.

Tae introduced herself, leaving the unicorn to ponder her lineage. Of course, it meant nothing to her, nor did she particularly care - rather, she was more intrigued by the fact that the girl defined herself based on her parentage. It was not unlike Själ, when she had been Tae's age. She would have introduced herself the same way then, but now... perhaps it was more important to simply find oneself, rather than desperately try to follow in one's parents' steps. But that would be a lesson for another day.

"I am Själ," she informed Tae, daughter of Ampere the Mother of Something and Gaucho the Wild Whosit. "I came to Helovia some time ago in search of my mother. After I found out that she died here, I left. There wasn't anything for me to stay for. As it turns out, there wasn't anything for me outside Helovia, either." She paused, contemplating. Tae was younger than she; surely she would know little or nothing of Psyche. Was it even worth asking?

She sighed. "My mother was Psyche the DarkEmpress. Unfortunately for me, she was... a bit cracked in the mind by the time I was born. I don't know much about her, save that she ruled the Aurora Basin for a time. Have you ever heard anything about her?" She did not mention her absentee father. As far as she was concerned, he did not exist. For all the good he had done her, he may as well not have.

"Speech."

@Tae

Själ

Pixel by Reli <3

Please tag Själ in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Själ?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
& we'll be giants, one day. - by Tae - 01-04-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Själ - 01-05-2016, 12:39 AM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Tae - 01-05-2016, 12:59 PM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Själ - 01-06-2016, 12:18 AM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Tae - 02-04-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Själ - 02-06-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Tae - 02-21-2016, 02:32 PM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Själ - 02-28-2016, 02:55 PM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Tae - 02-28-2016, 03:28 PM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Själ - 03-06-2016, 08:23 PM