the Rift

[PRIVATE] & we'll be giants, one day.

Tae Posts: 133
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 2 HP: 72.5 |
Mal :: Timber Wolf :: Terrorize & Hel :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

"You don't look that old.." Tae remarked, her pale gaze scrutinizing the mare (girl?) before her. "So your Mother had you ... here? Out of Helovia? Left you to come here, and you followed? Only to find her dead?" Her dark tail flickered as she spoke. "Seems like a lot of work ... all that back and forth, did your Mother not try to keep you with you with her?" The thought seemed entirely ... implausible to Tae. After all, she couldn't even fathom a world where Ampere or Gaucho would leave her.

Maybe not everyone was so lucky.

Tae tried to recall the name. She thought she had heard it somewhere ... not the full title of course, or if she had, she didn't remember it but somewhere...

it seemed familiar -

-ah!

"Wasn't she one of the ... you know, ones taken by the Moon Goddess?" Tae had certainly heard those stories. It was her Father after-all, who had been the Moon Goddess' pawn in all of that. The mandible-marked filly was not alive at the time of the darkness, but she knew of it well. That's definitely where she heard the name Psyche before. She was sure of it.

"The Goddess possessed my Father. He killed ... oh ... 8 or 9 under her influence. I believe your mother was one of those."

Tae blinked her pale eyes a few times, trying to piece together how this all fit.

"If my Father killed your Mother ... does that make us enemies?" It couldn't be the first time. Gaucho had told her many stories of those who held him unjustifiably accountable for what had happened. Archibald was the worst for it, but even he seemed to have gotten rid of the chip on his shoulder. 

But maybe this Sjal didn't know what had happened to her mother .. .if the truth was still too raw and fresh, perhaps she would hold Tae accountable for the actions of her Father.

The skin on Tae's body grew even lighter as it began to wisp away further, making her look nearly see-through, as if a strong breeze might completely blow her form away. She was quite solid though, despite how she might appear.

@Sjal

tae
i'm a cold day in august, i'm a stream too shallow
i'm a heart shaped box with no letter inside
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
& we'll be giants, one day. - by Tae - 01-04-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Själ - 01-05-2016, 12:39 AM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Tae - 01-05-2016, 12:59 PM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Själ - 01-06-2016, 12:18 AM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Tae - 02-04-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Själ - 02-06-2016, 11:05 PM