the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Halfway Gone

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
She explained where they were – content with the feeling of Zarina braiding her mane once more as she always had. Quilyan nodded his head, but she could almost tell from the way that his eyes were focusing, that he had no real meaning connected to the words which she was stating. Still, as she was getting more anxious – more ready to be free of this past burden of emotions which had crippled her so – she felt a wave of calm begin to ease its way into her body. The blocked off, guarded half of her was far more willing to ease back and allow the harsh emotions to begin to slide through the cracks.

She goes to speak, ”The Heav-“ but she is cut off far before she could even finish the sentence. Valiance had taken to the skies, a triumphant look registered upon his face (as if he had called in Kaj himself to protect his bonded from whatever sorcery might be occurring). Taken aback, she stumbled a few steps before she finally registered who had come instantly to her side. His posture careening taller and threatening gestures being made with wings and ears. His voice boomed like thunder as his wings radiated the lightning. He was the Stormbringer now, even if he had opted for the Aurelight instead.

She builds up some kind of courage – stepping forward and pressing her maw against Kaj’s flank. The pale pink glow of her glitter has not returned since stumbling upon Quilyan – but she doesn’t see him as a threat persay. At least… not a threat to her physical well-being. He had never been one for violence… It had always been emotional ploys which had pulled her down, made her think of herself as worthless. Making her think that no one deserved her because he just kept leaving each time she started to build confidence back in herself. ”Kaj… Quilyan wouldn’t attack me.” She whispers it, uncertainty of the event which is unfolding flickering in her voice. But Valiance. Valiance is all for some shocking and burning. Maybe if the stag was shocked enough times then his memory would be jogged.
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Halfway Gone - by Resplendence - 01-05-2016, 01:12 AM
RE: !! Halfway Gone - by Quilyan - 01-06-2016, 12:33 AM
RE: !! Halfway Gone - by Kaj - 01-06-2016, 01:57 AM
RE: !! Halfway Gone - by Resplendence - 01-06-2016, 02:16 AM
RE: !! Halfway Gone - by Quilyan - 01-06-2016, 02:31 AM