the Rift

[PRIVATE] stuck on replay, replay

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
Abraham
It's a melody
It's a battle cry
It's a symphony

The stallion of darkness, fire and ice had not prepared himself for what he would see from this little girl's heart. Mismatched eyes narrowed as she crept in, disturbing his silent peace. His dragons were off hunting and would be gone for quite some time. Abraham had nestled himself in shadows, his scent overtaken by the strongest plant scent he could find. This would have been his time of solace, of rest, but it had been disturbed by the pitter-patter of tiny, cloven hooves. Just as the leviathan moved himself to scold the child, he stopped in his tracks.

Outward from her sprang to life a magic he had never encountered, the images of the Moon Goddess, Riftians, and Helovians springing to life before the filly. Abraham's stone face stayed composed, silent and dark, but his muscles tensed beneath dark and white-tipped hair. He saw his father, mighty and incredible, crashing into the side of the Moon Goddess and knocking her aside before another launched an attack on the Dauntless. The hellion's teeth gritted together, the taste of iron on his tongue. How dare someone attack The Dauntless? Did they not know of his indestructible might? Of his need to avenge the death of the mother of his children? A black storm of ire rolled in his belly and he took the assailant's face to memory. If he ever crossed path with the Dauntless' attacker, he would end him.

Oddly hued eyes snapped back to the filly when the war scene ceased, his tail lashing harshly against his hocks. The massive creature stepped from the shadows a monster, neck arched, head low, and voice hissing. "That was my father, the largest one who knocked against the Moon Goddess." Abraham looked upon the girl, shaking and trembling at what she had just witnessed. War, death and destruction had always been a part of Abraham's life, and it did not phase him in the slightest. The little girl seemed so fragile, so scared. Abraham lifted his head some, raising a brow. He was a sinister fellow, and the look on his face only amplified it. In the distance, the screeching call of a dragon echoed.
image credit

@Asavvi

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
stuck on replay, replay - by Asavvi - 01-05-2016, 04:46 PM
RE: stuck on replay, replay - by Abraham - 01-19-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: stuck on replay, replay - by Asavvi - 01-23-2016, 11:30 PM