the Rift

[PRIVATE] stuck on replay, replay

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
Abraham
It's a melody
It's a battle cry
It's a symphony

The girl turned to face him but did not tremble, did not quiver beneath his dual-toned gaze. Inwardly, the stallion smirked. She had some semblance of bravery, be it foolish or wise, and it intrigued the stallion. Snorting at her name, he shook his arched neck and massive head, amulets bouncing against his hardened muscles. "The Leviathan." He told her darkly, voice laced with an icy danger. Overhead, the screeching dragons flew high in circles. They were predators, and images flashes in the stallion's head of the white-marked girl becoming their prey. Just wait. He commanded them, and the dragons continued to circle, blurry flashes of white and gold. "Of course it happened. The Gods of Helovia brought in new lands from foreign realms and we had to defeat the gods that once ruled them. Helovia devoured them. You seem to have dug it up."

"You have some sort of magic, little girl. Did you not know it?" Girls were so stupid. How could this creature not feel the constellations swirling inside of her veins? The power of magic was raw and untouched by mortality. He felt it everyday in his blood, his bones, his skin. Sewn between sinew and epidermis magic made its home in him. He felt it pulsating in the amulets tied in his mane. He turned now to pluck one from the ties, lowering his head to place it on the ground below him. "This amulet is stored with magic, like two before it I have crushed and felt its effects. The Moon Goddess gave them to me, you see, so I could complete a quest to gain more magic, to become more powerful." He lifted a solid hoof and rested it on the amulet, and it glowed a dark, raging purple. "Do you wish to see?" He asked, tilting his head to the side some and looking at her with clever eyes.

The girl reminded him of the desert, of the small Sultana. Their coloration was nearly the same, as well as that stern look the little girl held (despite her heart's best efforts, Abraham suspected). A dark, dry smile licked Abraham's lips like a serpent, wrinkling his lips some as he waited for the filly to speak. She would have little say in the manner, though, because the leviathan moved his hoof down with might, crushing the amulet beneath his pristinely, white feathered hoof.

image credit

@Asavvi @Mythical Request

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
stuck on replay, replay - by Asavvi - 01-05-2016, 04:46 PM
RE: stuck on replay, replay - by Abraham - 01-19-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: stuck on replay, replay - by Asavvi - 01-23-2016, 11:30 PM