the Rift

[OPEN] Why Does It Always Happen To Me

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Alysanne couldn’t sleep either, constantly stirring from the small nest that she slept in - the plants in her sleeping spot having been fed by the micronutrients from her hooves over the past three years. Carefully, she extracted herself from around Naerys and went to wander - hoping that working her muscles a little bit would help to distract her mind. It wouldn’t settle, no matter how peaceful the night.

There was always someone that was awake at this time of night but when Alysanne first saw someone else moving about she shied away, moving back into the trees to avoid whoever it was. She hadn’t even stopped to check. For a time, she wasn’t focusing on anything really, Hemlock flying above her and keeping an eye out if it looked like she was going to stumble into anyone. For most of the night he successfully steered her but when his owl eyes picked up the form of a foal lying down, all on her own near one of the fires, he urged Alysanne over in her direction.

She may be completely hopeless when it came to her own foals, but the instinct to help was so strong she wouldn’t be able to resist. And she wasn't able to - the pegasus mare moved closer and felt her heart ache at the sight of the small filly curled up in a ball against the colt. In the dark, it was hard to tell but it looked as though the girl’s knees were injured. “Oh sweetie.” Her soft voice crooned out as she lowered herself to the ground, not wanting the girl to look up and be intimidated by a tall figure nearby. She left a couple feet between them, always wanting to be careful but all she wanted was to curl up next to this small filly. “Where’s your mom?” She asked softly, looking around to see if perhaps the mother had just stepped away for the moment. Oh how she hoped that was all it was.

@Hera
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Hera - 01-05-2016, 11:06 PM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Alysanne - 01-07-2016, 12:03 AM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Hera - 01-07-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Alysanne - 01-12-2016, 10:01 PM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Hera - 01-26-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Alysanne - 02-07-2016, 12:49 AM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Hera - 02-10-2016, 11:22 PM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Alysanne - 02-18-2016, 10:08 PM