the Rift

Character for Adoption!

Dingo Posts: 12
Overseer of Trials
Colt :: Hybrid :: 5'1" :: 24
Dingo
Hey all!

Sarah has kindly informed me that she and Persephone are not clicking too well, so I am in search of a new player for her! You can view her profile here. The adopter would be more than welcome to change her up a bit if they like, since she is still a relatively new face. She and Kratos are supposed to be soul mates, more or less, hence their compatible passive magic and polar opposite, well... Everything.

Inspired by the theme of night and day along with undertones of the mythology of Hades and Persephone, this couple epitomizes the darkness being drawn to the light, the light being swallowed by shadow, and finding harmony and balance between the two. A perpetual winter amidst the fleeting spring, these two are anchors for one another in every sense of the word."

All I ask is that interested people fill out this tiny form!

Other characters you play: 
What plans would you have for this character, if any?: 
What changes would you want to make to this character, if any?: 
Any questions/ideas you have?: 

Thanks everyone! <3 (also sorry my text is all weird <___<)
Dingo's Current Threads

HP: OVER 9,000

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
I really like this idea, I might be interested, but I have to make a baby account first. But you can put me on the list.

I would probably make her less uptight, but remain pretty sure to her character. I also would like to get her involved in something so she has friends and goals and something to do. I play Miseal, Zandora, Zailah, Azoth, Katerina, and soon to be Cortana

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
PMed you, Dingo! :)