the Rift

[OPEN] You Know Nothing Tang Snow. [GARDENS!]

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

Rexanna's approach is unnoticed by Tangere, but not by her bird. Phrixus calls out just before the golden mare reaches the unprepared, untoiled gardens. “Oh hello!” She speaks through a few grabs for a good and deep breath – she's growing rather tired as the morning has brightened. By the time there is help offered she has cleared almost half of the three biggest plots of garden and discovered a berry patch. There is still so much more to do! “I would love that.” She huffs, blowing a piece of sweaty stray forelock away from blocking one of her eyes. “You're Rexanna, right?” This implies they have seen one another before, meetings and in passing and such...a pretty typical thing for the folks here in the Basin. She draws in a breath and steals a quick glance to the woman's very swollen rib-cage. “I'm Tangere.” She nods and looks out onto what she's done so far. “Such a mess...” She giggles to herself, her head shaking slightly, laughter still hanging on the grin she bares. “Basically I'm clearing these three plots and preparing a space to begin throwing up a greenhouse – though we cannot start on the actual structure until we obtain glass. So really. These three plots are what we should focus on...I would bother with the berry patch..” She gestures to the array of shallow scratches littering her patchy coat. “Looots of thorns...” She takes a second to mull over the thoughts of being heavily pregnant and doing labor-some tasks...It's obvious Rexanna can make her own decisions and so Tangere decides to leave the subject alone completely.

Out in the distance her ears catch a familiar voice on the cold mid-morning breeze. Albrecht? She wonders just then what has become of him, how he's liking it here and what he's chosen to do with himself...if anything. She can see his big dark body lingering in the mouth of his cave (or someone's?). He's blurred and quite far, but she knows the power of her loud feminine voice and uses it to bugle out to the grumpy old bastard. “Come help you lazy fucker!” She snaps her eyes to the mare standing at her side – “Oops! Sorry Rexanna...I don't mean to be crass,” She laughs at herself a bit, hoping the blue eyed girl is not easily offended. “Wait until you meet him, that sort of language is seemingly the only kind he knows. I admit though. He's a comical old fart.” Another face glides in ever so smoothly...she recognizes him very vaguely. She did not have name for his bold face, that is until he gives it...along with some 'advice'. Tangere holds back a snicker...as if she wasn't aware they needed to be working on it? Does he not see the sweat – it's freezing. What other function would a greenhouse have...? It's not fun to sweat while you're working and freezing. She lets the negative blanket feeling pass – is assertiveness is a trivial thing to really give any shits about at this very moment. She's becoming aware that her nerves are frayed. That's what happens when you're wildly out of shape and you attempt to start a project by yourself. She's quickly thanking the Gods for their presence. “Hello Mortuus Nox – I am Tangere. I am a Scourge as well.” She grins, though it's rather formal and maybe slightly forced. The pressure of all the things that need to be completed by frostfall is beginning to wear on her mind. Perhaps a few more brains on the projects will get them done in time. “Oh yes, a greenhouse is certainly a top priority but we do not have the materials at the moment. Unfortunately. ” When she frowns the tenseness leaves her face and her expressions become smoother, much less forced. “But the gardens are almost ready to be tilled and stirred up. We need materials to fertilize before planting and then some fast growing crops to decompose into it over the winter. This will make the plots fresh for Birdsong which means we can beginning planting as soon as weather allows.” She looks to the empty site where the greenhouse will be going..“We could gather timber for now, for building that – if you'd rather, Nox.” She gives him a genuine smile as she looks him over with bright cow-eyes.

Lena!” She calls out over the thawing tundra to the bay unicorn. Phrixus leaves his pine perch and swoops down to fly to the mare, making a few circles and then soaring in Albrecht's direction to land somewhere near the geriatric coot (or if he's on the move, fly above him).

It is a good morning isn't it?” She looks lovingly to the clearing blue skies and a sun on the rise. The frost crackles under the warm beams of creamy yellow light as the group gathers amongst the debris and half-cleared dirt patches. “Anything you want, really.” She looks around...“I've just started weeding and clearing....Our next task will be to figure out how we're going to plow the damn things...” She scoffs. “Do you know which crops are the best to plant just before the deep freeze months? I know there are some...but I don't know which ones.” It was a complete relief to have Lena on the scene. This project's completion appears much more tangible to her mind now.

THINGS THEY CAN DO:
- Gather Timber for Greenhouse
- Gather Stones for Garden Walls (? Or timber for fence?)
- Till Soil (Plow) ... make a plow or use hooves/horns?
- Find/Plant "Cover Crops"
- Find Future Seeds
...anything else you can think of (:

non omnis moriar

Image Credit<3

....Sorry it's a weird one and it took so long.
Not sure why I'm having trouble channeling Tang at the moment lol
I couldn't leave this unattended any longer though.
Forgive the grammatical errors...i proofread..but lazily

@Rexanna @Albrecht @Mortuus Nox @Lena

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Know Nothing Tang Snow. [GARDENS!] - by Tangere - 01-23-2016, 02:22 PM