the Rift

[OPEN] You Know Nothing Tang Snow. [GARDENS!]

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
Albrecht
A familiar voice reaches out across the cold of morning, drawing one ear forward and just the smallest hint of an upturn across the stallion’s mouth. He follows the sound (accompanied by the mental image of its owner’s namesake) to a small expanse of level ground littered with chips of stone and withered vines. Swagger-Ass is standing center stage among the rubble, her mouth full of something green yet wholly unenticing. He rumbles a small greeting for her in specific, thinking of several ways to better use that mouth, before turning to look over her group of associates.

Two mares of equal youth and beauty, though he can’t help but eye the flashier of the two a moment longer, and a stallion sporting horns of a similar make to his own stand nearby. A metallic sheen glints off the younger stallion’s left horn followed by a wink of emerald green. Albrecht looks appreciatively on the little piece of jewelry, wondering how one might come to possess such a pretty item, but the young stallion’s dead eyes and scar plaid coat give no hint of generosity.

He misses the majority of introductions in his distraction, but can see by the others apparent industriousness that whatever is going on here is not something he wishes to partake of.

"I don’t believe helping was a skill listed on my resume when first we met Tangere, and I assure you it hasn’t been added since.”

My, what good manners he’s exhibiting today. He hopes the little assembly appreciates his civility for the absolute gift that it is.
Eat a dick
Image Credit

@Mortuus Nox @Lena @Tangere @Rexanna

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Know Nothing Tang Snow. [GARDENS!] - by Albrecht - 01-29-2016, 12:02 PM