the Rift

[OPEN] you can brush my hair

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
Jumpin’ jellybeans I’m sure glad when she stopped running so that I could slow down myself and stop nearby. These little legs just ain’t made to run long distances!

And I’m also glad to find that I’m not going crazy and that someone else noticed the drop in temperature. I laugh with delight at Tangere’s assessment and even more so when she licked my cheek! I can’t tell you how much that tickles. I don’t know whether it’s just because of the sugar or because it actually feels that delightful but either way, it’s a lot of fun. “It’s a new trick! I think Helovia’s rubbing off on me.”

I was familiar with the sensation that was associated with magic so I knew this had to be something of the sort. I used to be able to make it snow on Nocturne, a small little flurry that could follow me around and cheer up my friends, but although it had the same sensation when it was working magic was still a little different there. No longer did I have those funny little orbs that would follow me around, physical manifestations of the tricks I could do, but instead it lay secret just waiting for the chance to be shown off!

And boy did I love to show off.

“You don’t have to tell me twice!” Prompty, I sort of fall over - ever seen a fainting goat? It’s a lot like that, I’m kind of an expert at the whole falling-over-into-snow thing because I do it a whole lot. Once I’m down on the ground I squirm and roll, kicking up snow (and attempting to kick some over toward my dear friend, the silver lady!), my green eyes just dancing with mirth. Now this was more like it. Laughing I let my legs all fall to one side and try to find Tangere, resting just for a moment to catch my breath. “You know, I just don’t understand people that don’t love the snow.”
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

@Tangere <3
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
you can brush my hair - by Tangere - 01-06-2016, 12:44 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Johnny - 01-14-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Tangere - 01-27-2016, 02:41 PM