the Rift

[OPEN] you can brush my hair

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

Phrixus looked down at them  - silly fools - his gritty voice comes through her mind's ear. She snickers at him and throws herself into another spirited roll. She leaves herself belly up, grinning with her eyes closed just listening to the wind and his voice; feeling the cold and the fluff that surrounds her. “I sure don't get it either...” She flops back over and wriggles up next to him, finding a spot on the opposite side of where his legs lay out across the soft snow. She takes a deep breath before burying her face in the white piles of cold cotton fluff, popping up seconds later  with chunks of crystalline flakes gathered across her nose and in her thin plume of a forelock. She whuffs a cloud of cold breath his way, bits of of snow spin and float toward him on a translucent white cloud that soon dissipates. She sighs happily before surrendering her small head across his ribs, nuzzling her cheek into sweet fur. She sucks in another deep breath, the coldness filling her lungs, his sugary smell captivating her olfactory glands and her eyes fluttering closed again. Her skin is so charged that she almost feels like shes dreaming. Her tummy feels like perhaps it's sick, but excitement surges through her veins simultaneously. His body is warm even though he gives off a blanket of comfortable chill. It's the perfect cuddly combo and she finds herself unable to resist tangling herself beside him, folding herself any way she can to fit to him like puzzle piece.

The muddy brown of her eyes half open seconds later and the one not nestled into his warmth sets to the grayish sky. The ear that lays against his cozy powdery fur can hear and feel his pulse and the distant gurgles of a properly working gut. She smiles dreamily and picks her head up to look at him, snow still clinging to her mane. “I can hear your heart...” She isn't sure why she said it or what it's even supposed to mean, but the idea of it certainly filled her with joy. She wriggles closer now, fixing her position to cuddle more efficiently trying not to poke him with a hoof or knee him harshly in the back. She finds a nook against him, pressing her shoulder to his while she adjusts herself, flopping her feet out in the other direction, putting her back against his and her shoulder just under his a few inches.  She stretches and plops her pale cheek onto his neck, laying her head over him and tickling pink lips against his exposed ear. “I like this.” Her voice is soft and almost nervous, whispering quietly into the ruby little ear her lips are toying with.

non omnis moriar

Image Credit<3

@Johnny

omg idk what just happened <33

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
you can brush my hair - by Tangere - 01-06-2016, 12:44 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Johnny - 01-14-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Tangere - 01-27-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Johnny - 02-02-2016, 08:47 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Tangere - 02-24-2016, 01:34 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Johnny - 03-22-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Tangere - 04-23-2016, 02:39 PM