the Rift

[OPEN] you can brush my hair

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
Well now this was a delight! Snow and all things related were wonderful and they were especially wonderful to have someone to spend them with! Tangere, this darling mare that brought me to the cold when I needed it, is an absolute delight and she rests her head against my ribs, snuggling in and I shift myself carefully so that she can more easily rest against me.

It’s almost intimate but it’s incredibly relaxing all at the same time, though my sides do shake with laughter as she mentioned my heart and how she could hear it - probably causing her head to move up and down with the quick movements. “I wonder if it’s covered in candy too…” I muse out loud with more laughter. I mean, probably - my blood (not that it spills very often) is bright pink so I imagine that my heart is pretty much the same. Although hopefully no one will ever find out - I’d rather just assume that I am literally a sweetheart in more ways than one!

How many other horses can say that?!

Oh… I guess there’s at least one more - my twin brother - but he’s not here right now so he doesn’t count!

I twist my head a bit to watch her as she rests herself comfortably against my back - stretching out as I have so that we’re lying right up against each other. Her breath and small nibbles on my ear send shivers down my spine that have nothing whatsoever to do with the cold or snow - but I don’t really think too much about it. I mean, my ears are just as sugary as the rest of me. Who wouldn’t want to nibble on those babies?? They’re so cute and pink-tipped. “Me too.” Even though I’m facing away from her I’m pretty sure my smile is obvious in my voice.

Not just a smile though, bliss!

I sigh contentedly then, feeling so peaceful after the running and playing we had just done! “Ah! I could lie like this for days.” We probably could too, technically. A few days was enough to get by living off of my hair and the snow around us. Although I guess that might get a little too close to cannibalism...

Alright, maybe just lie here for a little while longer. Yeah, that was better.
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

@Tangere omg I'm so sorry this took so long!!
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
you can brush my hair - by Tangere - 01-06-2016, 12:44 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Johnny - 01-14-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Tangere - 01-27-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Johnny - 02-02-2016, 08:47 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Tangere - 02-24-2016, 01:34 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Johnny - 03-22-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Tangere - 04-23-2016, 02:39 PM