the Rift

[OPEN] Not all faces are new[Welcoming]

Isara Posts: 34
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 hh :: 2 year [Birdsong] HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Evvers

Winds that stung the hide and a growing chill enveloped the two as they began their travel to the warm sands of the Throat. It was going to be a long journey but one that was more than worth its troubles. Granted, Isara could have easily flown all the way there, but Misael was wingless and she had decided long ago that just barging back into the herd land uninvited might prove to be a seriously flawed plan. Besides she rather enjoyed walking over flying unlike many Pegasus. Maybe that stemmed from her being born and raised for nearly a year underground or maybe it was just the way that she was.

As they traveled, Misael seemed more than happy to update Isa on what had all occurred during her absence. Fights between the gods, and invasion, new lands, and changes of some leadership within the Throat itself. My had a lot changed. It was almost overwhelming for her to try to absorb every last detail he shared. But it was also upsetting. A fight between gods? Where was she when this took place? How did the Lord Sun fare? Guilt washed over her as she felt like she should have been there to support her chosen deity. She felt like she should have done something besides gallivant around in the outside world searching for someone who obviously didn’t want to be found. Concern covered her face like a poster plastered to a wall – obvious and readable – though when she noticed Misael looking back at yet again she forced a faint smile upon her lips and tried her best to hide her concern. After all he seemed concerned enough that she might disappear at any second, which was definitely not going to happen.

Then his voice rings out against a silence that was beginning to wail against the mind like a new born babe. Shrill and discomforting. But what Mikael had asked was not exactly what Isara was expecting to hear from anybody…or at least… not from anybody so soon was more so the case. She had figured her reasons for departure would have been some sort of taboo until she had at least settled in some. And in response to this surprise Isara’s chocolate and cream body suddenly stopped and her expression though muddled was turned to the ground off to her side. She was originally at Misael’s side but quickly began to fall behind from her pausing.

A semi ring of small crystals began to grow from the ground as her emotions fluctuated within herself. She didn’t want to lose control so with noticing the blue green and black iridescent crystals she began to recollect herself causing the growth of the labradorite to cease, but what was already there remained.

“I’m afraid to understand my reason would require a story of long proportions,” she slightly whispered out to Misael to start off before she paused and sighed giving in to his curious manner, “But I guess there is time to tell it.”

After all, the Throat was still a ways off. So slowly but surely Isara told Mikael about how she was born a prisoner underground. Told him about the radical equines who tortured, tormented, and killed. Told him about her escape and how she watched her mother be killed. Told him about how she arrived to Helovia originally and the stallion that had taken her in as if she were his own. And then told him about all the good things that happened with Hector. The lessons on how to hold her gigantic wings. The lessons on how to run and be aware of her surroundings. All the good times. Her voice faltered as she drew near to explaining exactly why she had left and she had to take a short pause to compose herself. The trip down memory lane was proving to be more trying than she had thought.

“And then one day he disappeared, nowhere to be found,” she spoke softly as they were beginning to grew close to the border of the Throat, “So scared little naïve me went off to search for the man who was the closest thing to a father to me with the hopes of bringing him back. But obviously I failed.”

Warm rays of sun fell upon the two of them as they grew even closer now and Misael seemed to throw her a smile before welcoming her back and saying how the dunes had surely missed her. Her breath hitched for a few seconds before she realized that he was wrong, “Not the dunes. The sands yes but not the dunes. It’s one reason I fell in love with this place. The winds can sift and blow the sand into new dunes, but the sands will always remain the same. Ever changing on a grand scale but always the same when down to the smallest part.”

With that Misael pulled out a key and flaming wings began to carry him over to the island she considered home. Somewhat eager to follow, she spread her wings which were still and forever would be overly large when compared to her body and began flying gracefully alongside Misael’s multicolored body. It only took them a few minutes to cross the sea that separated the Throat from the rest of Helovia and then they both landed without incident. It was there though that they would wait for someone higher up in the ranks to accept her into the herd and it didn’t fail that Misael’s voice rang out against the silence with more questions.

“Well,” her voice rang back to him across the open terrain, “It was nice and the people I met I’m sure I’ll grow to miss, but this…this is my true home.”
Teal eyes met his golden ones as a truer smile started to grow in her lips this time. But it was shortly lived as Isara herself began to grow curious, “So what role do you play in the herd? You know besides shepherd of lost members?”

"SPEECH"
NOTES; woohoo!!!!!!! @Misael

IMAGE CREDITS
Use of force and magic is allowed on Isara, as long as it does not result in permanent bodily harm or death. Otherwise just ask! Also tag in all posts if you so desire. 8D
Hector has permission to powerplay Isa.

Messages In This Thread
Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Misael - 01-06-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Isara - 01-08-2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Ampere - 01-10-2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Misael - 01-12-2016, 11:43 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Isara - 01-16-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Ampere - 01-24-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Misael - 02-01-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Isara - 02-02-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Ampere - 02-07-2016, 01:47 AM