the Rift

[OPEN] after the night, when i wake up

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob

DECEMBER
& this is Carl

She could see the similarities almost instantly between herself and this dark mare. The stoic expressions and even voices, and even the way they stood seemed to hold a familiar appearance. She couldn't help but find this oddly fascinating, but she was only silent as she had quenched her thirst, finally thanking the woman who thanked her and introduced herself as Cheronobyl. She dipped her head politely, acknowledging her introduction, and finally returning with her own," I am December. Formerly of the Hidden Falls." Her eyes looked up into the dark sky, admiring the moonlight before another question left the darker one's lips. She turned her head casually to her, letting the inquiry sink in for a moment, before finally looking to the river slowly.

She didn't know why she was here. Why had she decided to wait here another night, to stand by, when she had an agenda to attend to effective immediately. Her mind flashed to the man she had grown so fond of. The man she suppose she could call her lover at this point, though they hadn't seen each other since their professions that day in the Steppe. Was she still uncertain of finally facing him again? Was it logical of her to simply assume that he would deny her now that she had left him without a word? That wasn't the Miykael way, and yet deep down she feared that her return to her former home would only lead to rejection from him. The first man she had fallen for. She didn't think she could answer Cheronobyl's question, because it only led to more in her mind. It caused her heart to ache for the winged man and what they shared, and it made her worry that because of her foolish decision to leave that it would now be worthless.

Sighing briefly, she shook the negative thoughts and anxieties from her mind, looking back at the unicorn calmly before finally answering,"I was simply resting here before finally returning home." If that's what she could call it. Everyone she had known there was now gone, it was merely a chunk of land she had slept in. If all else failed with Miykael, could she really continue to live there even with him still about? She didn't think so, but a stubborn part of her also pondered if she would live there out of spite of him, claiming the home that was hers before his. So conflicted in her mind about what to were become of the impending meeting with him, she decided she needed to distract herself and simply forget about him and their situation until she finally had to face it. With dark eyes searching the mare slowly, she blinked them before asking calmly,"Did you come here to admire the Fairies? Or was it an accidental discovery?"

Image Credits

@Chernobyl

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
after the night, when i wake up - by Chernobyl - 01-07-2016, 09:07 AM
RE: after the night, when i wake up - by December - 01-11-2016, 06:40 PM
RE: after the night, when i wake up - by December - 02-11-2016, 12:21 AM