the Rift

we dreamt in heist (volterra vs sialia)

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

It had been a long time since I had been here, in the heart caves. My mind had caused me to wander, worry filling in each orifice of my body. The worry for my daughter had grown strong. She had ran off the last time I had seen her. Over a guy. A GUY.

I had never gone running off over a guy.

Granted, I hadn't revealed my pregnancy rather un-tastefully to the father in a crowd of strangers.... I hadn't actually told the father when I found out. I had pushed on past it, determined to raise my daughter on my own. I did not need him. But maybe he had needed her.

I was a selfish creature by nature. I took what I wanted and moved on. It was hard for me to think about someone else, hence the strangeness of this phenomena. But she was pregnant, she had lef t the nest, and I had no idea where she had gone off to. Which is what drew me here. Maybe, just maybe I would see her here.

But instead, I saw nothing. I weaved in and out of the caverns, hooves clacking and echoing across the rock and stone, giving anyone who was in the caverns a warning signal of my approach.

But I met no one, and I wandered deeper, until I could hear the roar of a waterfall, deep under the ground. Along with the echo of a masculine bellow. A cry for blood, a screech for war.

Within minutes I was inside an expansive cavern, and it was certainly the source of the rushing water, and the masculine voice. As I entered my eyes looked over the stocky stud, to look at the waterfall. I studied it for only a moment, before my dark eyes turned to the behemoth that stood before me. He wanted war? I could give him the blood he wished. I was willing to give it. I was aching for it.

In one fluid motion I am pushing off the stone, and launching myself towards the huge stallion, head on. It wasn't to far, and my head snaked forward to tear flesh from his chest. We would sweat, we would bleed. It would all be so wonderfully violent.

Base Code: Tamme Art & Customization: Goatfairy

@Volterra

Summary: Canters off at Volterra's front, and tries to bite and tear at his flesh on his chest.

As for companions/magic, I personally would rather go without, that way I can focus on Vol, rather than another component. ^^

Word Count: 378/800

ALSO! I am sorry for the crappiness of this. I am running on 3 hours of sleep, so I am very very tired, but I wont have time tomorrow.
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: we dreamt in heist (volterra vs sialia) - by Sialia - 01-26-2016, 10:07 PM