the Rift

[PRIVATE] Can You See What I've Become? (Miykael/Lead)

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

"You must have been one of the former Edge members that moved here after the invasion."

"Yes." Ktulu replied evenly, her irritation beginning to wane as the other mare introduced herself. "Former General of the World's Edge, now Champion of the Hidden Falls." She informed the other mare who was prattling on about her emotions and how she was new to feeling emotions. Ktulu could understand having trouble controlling emotions, she'd often struggled with them herself, but for them to be new? Had this mare lived under a rock her entire life? "I accept or dismiss newcomers in Archibald and Kaj's stead when they are unable to do so." She continued on instead of standing here pondering over this mare's emotional state.

The sudden appearance of the llama was not something that surprised Ktulu, she knew that companions were not something rare within Helovia's lands. In fact, she paid him no mind until December was shoving him and a wad of spit landed on the ground near her. Her crimson eyes narrowed and her ears tilted back against her head as she glared at the stupid animal. December's excuse that he didn't like strangers did little to appease the ire that Carl had risen even higher in her with such a brazen act of stupidity. He was lucky it had not landed on her because  he and his bonded would have been told to get the fuck out and to not come back. "Carl would do well to remember," Ktulu began, her gaze shifting from the llama to his bonded, "that in a land where neither of you have been accepted he is the stranger." At her side Eytan uttered a low growl at the llama.

Miykael spoke up and claimed that he would be more careful the next time. "As you should." Ktulu said, her voice falling flat. "Too many travel this path to and from the Falls." She thought of her own son and his adventurous spirit, and how he liked to travel with Eytan at his side. "I would hate for my son to see you and question Lakota about it." Because anyone who knew the little blue mare knew how protective she was of their son and how violently she could react to situations.

"Welcome to the Hidden Falls." She finally said to December because she was eager to end their meeting and continue her patrol. "Keep an eye on him." She said nodding her head at Carl. "If he spits on anyone here because they're strangers to him you both will be told to leave." And as badly as she wanted to leave to continue her duties she realized that she couldn't right then and she sighed. "What rank do you intend to hold here?"

"."

Image Credits

@December

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can You See What I've Become? (Miykael/Lead) - by Ktulu - 01-21-2016, 12:13 PM