[OPEN] Orangemoon Antics

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

'Are we brothers?!'

The sudden, quick, positively excited inquiry was met by a blank stare from the Merciful. He had never truly had someone believe that they were blood-siblings whenever he would greet individuals with such fondness, but, then again... Despite his kindred nature, Apollo wasn't one to really spend time around foals. Not because he didn't want to, but because he had encountered a few amount of them during his time in Helovia.

The youngster went on. 'I just found out I had a sister too, did you know that we had one?'

The Merciful's blank, honey-brown stare was quick to warm, and a jovial, mirthful chuckle escaped his lips. Instead of outright saying that they weren't siblings, however, Apollo lowered his crowned head, gaze curiously meeting the lavender eyes that looked so oddly familiar. "We're siblings of a sort, young brother," he stated affectionately, his heart lightened by the colt's blatant innocence.

Luckily before the youth could inquire any more unto their not-relation, he was distracted, jerking his head back towards the pile of colorful leaves with such voracity that Apollo feared he would get whiplash. Now, Apollo certainly didn't consider himself old by any type of the word, but he would admit that he was having trouble keeping up with the youngling's course of thought. Roll in the leaves? Well...

Straightening, Apollo looked back and forth, gazing around them to see if anyone was nearby. Who did this youngling belong to? His scent was familar, but marred. Mixed. Perhaps his mother or father wouldn't be too far off...

"I would love to help," Apollo stated, to which Zola gave a soft mew of agreement. The black feline found this colt's personality quite refreshing. "Are you gathering any particular kinds of leaves? Or simply any leaves?" And hopefully ones already on the ground, not that the Merciful imagined that his 'little brother' could reach any leaves still on the limbs of the trees to pluck them off. "We'll get many leaves, and make this pile the largest that there ever was. Does that sound alright?"

As an afterthought, the monochromatic stallion hesitated, his smile softening in sincerity. "I am Apollo, little brother. I don't believe I caught your name."

When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

@Murtagh

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Orangemoon Antics - by Murtagh - 01-08-2016, 10:08 PM
RE: Orangemoon Antics - by Apollo - 01-21-2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Orangemoon Antics - by Murtagh - 01-27-2016, 09:59 PM
RE: Orangemoon Antics - by Apollo - 02-04-2016, 08:16 PM
RE: Orangemoon Antics - by Murtagh - 02-06-2016, 12:15 AM