Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah
M
U
R
T
A
G
H
Murtagh couldn’t decide which of his mothers this new brother looked like most - he could be a full brother! Both ages and genetics were far beyond his grasp of understanding so he figured it must be possible. His sister had wings so it wasn’t weird at all that this guy had a blue horn! He also didn’t really understand what ‘siblings of a sort’ meant either, because it was followed up (again!) by the word brother. This was so cool! Two older siblings that he had no idea existed before now.

Besides, the really important part of the whole thing was the pile of leaves.

And both the stallion and the not-bear on his back showed their agreement that they simply must make the pile bigger. “Any leaves! Unless you know of some that are special and would work the best?” Were there different types of leaves?? He hadn’t thought about that before but he supposed it could be possible. He mostly distinguished them by colour but had found sorting them by such to be tedious and counterproductive to making the best pile of leaves that the Falls has ever seen!

His new friend had a similar plan too! The roan colt was grinning widely as his big brother talked of getting many leaves for their pile. He certainly had the right idea! “Yes! That’d be perfect! The biggest pile!!”

But before they could get down to the fun part, the whole manners thing had to be taken care of. “Oh yeah my Mammina’s always telling me I’m being rude when I don’t introduce myself. I’m Murtagh! It’s nice to meet you, Apollo.” That last little bit was a little forced - Murtagh was reciting from a script in his head about what he had been told to say when he met someone knew. But now that that was over, they could get back to the fun things!

“What'd'ya think, we could work together to start pushing them over here?” Things should definitely go a little smoother now that he had help.
Image Credit
table by Sevin

@Apollo
[Image: 5626f07281a02]
pixel by Kiara <3

Messages In This Thread
Orangemoon Antics - by Murtagh - 01-08-2016, 10:08 PM
RE: Orangemoon Antics - by Apollo - 01-21-2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Orangemoon Antics - by Murtagh - 01-27-2016, 09:59 PM
RE: Orangemoon Antics - by Apollo - 02-04-2016, 08:16 PM
RE: Orangemoon Antics - by Murtagh - 02-06-2016, 12:15 AM