the Rift

anything and everything

Badger Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Gelding :: Equine :: 15'2hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Snow
As much as I love the nadless wonder Badger here, my muse for him isn't brilliant at the moment. I'm tempted to drop him into AA, but I really don't want to do that as I pride myself on very rarely dropping characters. But, with Vol hogging all my time, I haven't had chance to throw Badg into zillions of threads or try to engineer plots through IC interaction, so he's really starting to stagnate and that makes me sad :(

In a nutshell, he's a former human-owned gelding with a penchant for healing through herbs. He's a bit of a coward, oblivious and naiive about many things, but with a heart of gold. He's an Alchemist of the Throat, with rank magic, and an uncle-of-sorts to the lovely Erthe.

I'm literally looking for anything for him, except death (although...>.>). Any and all ideas/suggestions will be considered! I'm not really looking for meets and greets without purpose, as I really want some plots to get him going, and I'm going to limit his threads to 2 or 3 at a time so I don't lose muse. Some ideas I have in mind:

- Someone to question him about his lack of balls, for the lols x)
- More people to heal and befriend
- I'm 50/50 about this one as I don't generally plot out love plots, but I would like him to find someone he bonds with and begins to crush on/fall in love with. Whether it's reciprocated or not is entirely up to the mare's player, but I think it'd be good development for him to genuinely love someone but be unable to do anything about it because...well, the obvious xD

Plz throw stuff at him D:

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady
Gull is going to need some major repair work now that his little incident with Gaucho has -temporarily- concluded. I'd like to get a uni in there as well, but he might need a couple of healers with the damage he's got (think burns everywhere and a broken wing).

I'm also in the process of pulling Sheba from AA, and she really needs someone to befriend her because I've had this darn quest for literally like a year and a half. I think they briefly met before I AA'ed her, so maybe they could continue? She's all achey and old, so maybe he could teach her about how to find plants to ease arthritis or something like that. Idk.

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds
You can use Essetia for just about anything. I'm trying to expand her horizons and thread with as many diverse characters as possible.

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen
Maybe Faeanne could question his area of lacking and it could lead to her wanting to know more about his life before? She would be endlessly curious and it would brighten up her time in the Throat if she could ask questions about something new. Fae would be really interested in the 'hoomans' (;

But I don't know how likely she would be to come out and ask. So he would have to notice her looking in confusion or she could overhear whenever a more blunt character asked.

Her questioning could grow into a friendship and since he is an Alchemist for the Throat he could teach her about healing. Which would lead to more friendship.

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

Nova Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17.2 :: 22
Nova
I can offer all my characters for lines with Badger!

Him and Neph could bump into one another and catch up since their last patrol.
Similarly Draevo or Alune could bump into him, both would be curious about his former life (Alune more so than Draevo) while Draevo would want to know why he's not got any nads :p
Viserra is my new filly that's mum is Anz and her dad is Miseal, she'd be all for seeing Badger as a new buddy/pestering him about the throat

Dingo Posts: 12
Overseer of Trials
Colt :: Hybrid :: 5'1" :: 24
Dingo
Him and Destrier could maybe be friends? He was elf-owned before, so they could bond over that!

Crowley would also be more than happy to ridicule him for his lack of man bits x)
Dingo's Current Threads

HP: OVER 9,000

Locks Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Equine :: 1 :: 9000
Locks
Hearth could ask him a thousand causal questions about his old life - or life in general - and wouldn't mind learning herbcraft from him. She also could be a klutz for once and injure herself or get in an odd situation requiring rescue , making for an excuse to converse.

Whit Posts: 2
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'7" :: 28
Whit
Amaris would be interested in learning about his history ^^ and in doing so, perhaps learn about hs lack of balls xD

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
ahhh thanks for all the replies guys! <33

@Gull : Either of those sound good! Who do you have more muse for? :D

@Essetia : I LOVE ESSETIA and I could definitely see him crushing on her or at least becoming friends with her, so they could def thread if you're up to it?

@Faenna : aha that sounds perfect! I definitely want someone to question him about his lacking-ness and she sounds ideal x) Can you get a thread up or shall I?

@Nova : They all sound fab! Who do you have the most muse for? :D

@Dingo : Yess I think he was planned to meet Destrier when I first re-joined him, so either of those sound great! Who do you prefer?

@Locks : That sounds great as well! I think the above people will amount to the 2/3 threads I'm wanting to take on for now, but once they're finished, we can thread?

@Whit : YOU KNOW MY AMARIS LOVE IS ENDLESS. Once I've finished a couple of threads above, they can thread? :DD

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds
Of course! I'll be doing some posts tonight so I can get something up for him? @Volterra

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
That sounds good Linds <33

Also whoops tag fail in last post! @Faeanne

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen
@Volterra could you do the opening post? I am wrapping up a few replies now.

I look forward to threading them together (:

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

Timothy Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15hh :: 2 (Birdsong)
Watermel0nBob
I know you're pretty full right now with posts and stuff, but if anyone needs healing it's @Timothy. He's currently haunted by his own thoughts and is on a mission to try and off himself, though he keeps failing. So if you'd like to aid a basket case and build a relationship that way (idk what it will turn into but friends or love is fine if Badger swings that way), the Timmy's the way to go!

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!!!

PLEASE ASK BEFORE INJURING/MAIMING MY CHARACTER!! (Any other physical interaction is permitted)