the Rift

[PRIVATE] Stalling Stars

Timothy Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15hh :: 2 (Birdsong)
Watermel0nBob

Her sappy sayings are disgusting. You eat them up like they're candy and simply stare into those golden orbs, listening to her voice and almost being hypnotized. She shows you treatment no one ever has before, and you lap it up eagerly in fear you'll never receive it again. You won't if I can have anything to do with it. I will end this now boy, I will make sure she runs from you screaming like a scared little girl. You are mine and mine only, and I will not share you. This is not a game for us to play, this is a war and I am going to win it. If I must kill her, devour her flesh and destroy her soul; then I will make sure to do so with utter ecstasy. You are my toy, my plaything that I will forever hold close. She cannot have you Timothy. Face the fact that you will never be loved again.

You're crying now, and how I would love to lick up those tears and taste your sorrow within them. You turn to her, only to realize in your haste you have kicked her in the chest. Your stomach drops and your mind freezes, not knowing what to do that could mend the damage you have caused. She coughs, and the comment she says makes you almost laugh; if it weren't for the gut-wrenching fear and guilt that plagued your mind. Without thinking you move towards her as she walks away, only to pause when she assures you she isn't leaving. Once she lays herself upon the shore you follow suit, escaping from the heated water and closer to her, immediately bringing your muzzle towards her chest. Your lips attempt to graze where you had maimed her, eyes full of concern as you are no longer letting your nerves get in the way, "I hurt you... I-I'm so sorry... I'm sorry... he made me upset.... he wouldn't stop. He never stops..."

The tears continue to fall and you sob, collapsing next to her and letting your head fall next to her side. With each sob you suck in more air, causing your sides to bloat before inflating into nothingness. They become quick and ragged, the fear and panic setting in and you can only cry, can only pray that I do not take this time to finish you off quickly. Now that she is here, that Faeanne has salvaged a part of you; you no longer have a death wish. Surprise surprise boy, you have found something to live for. Before long you begin to calm, coughing and wiping your nose on the grass to rid yourself of your putrid mucus (if she still is here after that then she is also insane), and soon you're looking at her again, searching her eyes for something.

Finally, the tears dry, your sniffling fades and you're left simply watching her, staring at her relaxed state as a yawn escapes her dark lips. You let your eyes flutter for a moment, following her movements with your own actions. After yet another silence comes between you two, you speak, softer than before but still sudden, "You're beautiful. Er, I mean... I-I meant... your voice. It's.... It's beautiful." Feeling like an utter fool you look away, feeling the heat return to your features as you stare at the ground, praying to the Helovian Gods that she wouldn't take that the wrong way. It was the slip of the tongue, you had meant to say her humming had been pleasant. Of course, she was a very pretty girl, so it wasn't like you were lying about that either; but you could only hope she wouldn't take it the wrong way. You're not trying to seduce her, to do anything with her... you just... need her. It was such a different sensation you couldn't comprehend, but you know for a fact in your mind that you need her here. If that is love you're not sure, but you will do anything you can to make her stay; so that she may keep him away for a little while longer.

-table by niki-

@Faeanne

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!!!

PLEASE ASK BEFORE INJURING/MAIMING MY CHARACTER!! (Any other physical interaction is permitted)

Messages In This Thread
Stalling Stars - by Faeanne - 01-09-2016, 11:54 AM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Timothy - 01-09-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Faeanne - 01-09-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Timothy - 01-09-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Faeanne - 01-09-2016, 07:27 PM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Timothy - 01-10-2016, 05:51 PM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Faeanne - 01-10-2016, 08:11 PM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Timothy - 01-10-2016, 08:40 PM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Faeanne - 01-11-2016, 06:36 PM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Timothy - 01-11-2016, 07:33 PM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Faeanne - 01-11-2016, 08:58 PM