the Rift

[PRIVATE] Stalling Stars

Timothy Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15hh :: 2 (Birdsong)
Watermel0nBob

Your breathing finally slows and you return to that idiotic state of calm like before, making my insides curl as she seems to bring you such peace. You may have won this battle, but I will redeem myself, and your punishment for such attempts will be far worse than anything I ever done to you. You think you're in pain now? That this is the worst it can get? Ha! I have been playing foal games my dear Tim Tim, and know that when I play for real... I never back down. You feel a shiver run down your spine as I disperse... for now, and you start when you feel her neck upon your withers. You freeze, trying to reassure yourself and her that you are fine, and there is no need for her to pull away. For some reason you enjoy it, you can't help but feel your skin tingle where hers connects, and your body begins to fill a warmth you have never felt before. Soon it is you two breathing in unison together, melding into one and letting the night overtake you. When her questions reach your ears you simply shrug, as there is no way to describe him and what he does, aside from the fact that he simply exists to make your life hell.

"He... is him. He haunts me, talks to me all the time... like a train of thought. He whispers awful things to me, threatens my life, threatens those I hold dear... He is a demon that I cannot exercise," that's the best way you could put it into words, and your eyes are meeting hers, their cool depths begging her to understand just what you mean. This is the first anyone has ever been told of him and what he's done to you this entire time. This is the first time you've really talked to anyone ever.... about anything. Usually you are hiding in the shadows, refusing to bring attention to yourself, but unfortunately your tail seems to do this for you. You are often flocked by mares who swoon and coo at the sight of you, and only when you cower and back into a corner do they lift their lips in disgust, and finally turn away from you. Though it hurts to be treated in such a way, you can't help but find solace in it, knowing that there is a failsafe. Except with Faeanne. The girl who explicitly threw mud at you in hopes of getting your attention. She didn't take your no for an answer, and that in itself is what makes her so much more than anyone else you've come across.

Once you've finished hiding your face in embarrassment from your slip of the tongue, she responds in her own way, causing you to abruptly pull away and stare at her with wide eyes, face aflame once more. Your heartbeat quickens, and after a brief pause you can only watch her, lips parting to only speak one word," W-What?" Did she just hit on you? Was she coming onto you right now? After you ignored her, threw up on her when she saved your life, then ignored her again until she threw mud at you. Then you managed to kick her in the chest and go utterly mental, she tells you that you are handsome. Blinking rapidly as if this will help you register more clearly, you keep your gaze locked with hers, and before you can stop yourself it all comes pouring out," Why? A-After all that I've done. I have been rude to you, I have hurt you, I have shown you that I am nowhere near mentally stable I-"

You suck in your breath and pull away, ears flat upon your skull as the tears spring to your eyes once more. You're lifting yourself up and away from her, backing yourself into a corner and trying to control your breathing. It only comes out in ragged gasps, and soon the tears are falling down your cheeks again as you don't understand. Surely she is lying. He was right; she is fooling you and wants you for something else. Her kind and gentle touches, the flirtatious words are all a facade, and for some reason that realization breaks you. You bite your lip and shake your head, looking to her again with an expression of utter betrayal as you whisper out to her," No... you won't lie to me. I-I don't believe you. What do you want from me? I will g-give it, if you stop lying. I will not be your f-fool." He already tricks you, messes with your mind and breaks down your soul, you do not need anyone else following suit. You will fight this demon within you with or without her help, and you will never let anyone else do what he's done to you again.

So that is why you must back away, you must free yourself from her. She is a lie, does she even exist? Did he create her with his dark magic to mess with you? To find hope and light in your life? Was his earnest pleading for you to forget her for she is dangerous all a ploy to make her an even more convincing illusion? The thought makes you sick to your stomach. You sway to and fro from mental exhaustion, eyes rolling back into your head momentarily before you collapse, shaking and trying to regain control, but your mind has taken over and your rationality has been thrown to the wayside. You are an untamable beast now, unable to control yourself and your actions. Somewhere deep inside of you, you hope that she will take this time to flee, for if she steps further into what you are, there will be no escape.

-table by niki-

@Faeanne

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!!!

PLEASE ASK BEFORE INJURING/MAIMING MY CHARACTER!! (Any other physical interaction is permitted)

Messages In This Thread
Stalling Stars - by Faeanne - 01-09-2016, 11:54 AM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Timothy - 01-09-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Faeanne - 01-09-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Timothy - 01-09-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Faeanne - 01-09-2016, 07:27 PM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Timothy - 01-10-2016, 05:51 PM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Faeanne - 01-10-2016, 08:11 PM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Timothy - 01-10-2016, 08:40 PM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Faeanne - 01-11-2016, 06:36 PM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Timothy - 01-11-2016, 07:33 PM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Faeanne - 01-11-2016, 08:58 PM