the Rift

[PRIVATE] Stalling Stars

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen

"He... is him. He haunts me, talks to me all the time... like a train of thought. He whispers awful things to me, threatens my life, threatens those I hold dear... He is a demon that I cannot exercise." My skin prickles at his words. Are they a warning? Then inexplicably I am jealous. My brow furrows at the wrong part I am sure because I am hung up on wondering who it is that he holds dear. I was just flattering myself thinking that he had meant the words as a warning. Timothy had only answered my question. I sigh. Why does my heart ache now? "What if I helped you?" My question is no more than a murmur. "The Sun God helped me. Maybe he would help you." He just might have to move to the Throat. I would love that. I wonder what he and those that he holds 'dear' would think about it though. "Even if not there are the other gods!" I am too invested in him to allow him to remain like this. My eyes hold onto his soft green ones pleading with him to accept my offer.

"W-What?" I feel so much colder whenever he leans away from me even though the night isn't all that cold. Especially not whenever we rest so close to the hot spring. "Why? A-After all that I've done. I have been rude to you, I have hurt you, I have shown you that I am nowhere near mentally stable I-" Because there is more to you than all of that. I know that there has to be.[/b] "I really am fine! I promise I am enjo--" I do not finish whenever I notice the expression that has come across his face.

"Timothy?" I start calm but I can feel that slipping away quicker than I can grasp it again. Am I losing him again to whatever it is that haunts him? Seeing tears in his eyes make my own well up. I had been enjoying the moment so much! Why is happiness so fleeting? As he completely pulls away from me to stand once more I stay laying down. Already I feel shrunk down in my sadness and frustration. What is the point in standing. With sad eyes I watch him back further and further away. I wonder if he will disappear from me.

"No... you won't lie to me. I-I don't believe you. What do you want from me? I will g-give it, if you stop lying. I will not be your f-fool." His words strike some of the sadness from me and anger sets me to springing back onto my hooves. I stalk towards him with flashing eyes of molten gold. "I will not make you my fool." Even in this moment my heart does an odd thing, that I do not understand, whenever I use a phrase insinuating to Timothy as being mine. Despite that odd feeling my voice still remains colder than what it has been all night. "I will not make you a fool because you are doing a fantastic job making yourself into one if you believe that, even after everything, I would offer you any ill treatment." I want to drag him closer to me by his feathered tail and at the same time that I want to use it to fling him away. Are all who are like him and I destined to always remain alone?

He wobbles unsteadily and I begrudgingly allow my anger to fade away. "Are you oka--," I scream whenever his eyes roll into his head. It feels as if an entire season passes us by as I watch his body collapse. "Timothy?!" I rush towards him stumbling over every rise and fall of the ground. Panic seizes me as I watch him. Before, whenever he choked, he had been a stranger. He had been someone I would have been sad over if he had choked to death but it would not have left me feeling as alone as it would if something happened to him now. I am selfish. I know it. But having someone else had been a relief. It is not easy for me to open to someone else and I don't want to lose that!

I haven't made him laugh yet. Suddenly that thought makes my heart shatter.

"I am not leaving." I sniff a little as I reiterate my words from earlier, "That means that you cannot either!" I wonder if he even hears me? I clamp my wings tight against my sides and I chew on my lip in distress. I will watch over him.

@Timothy

IMAGE CREDITS | CODING

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

Messages In This Thread
Stalling Stars - by Faeanne - 01-09-2016, 11:54 AM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Timothy - 01-09-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Faeanne - 01-09-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Timothy - 01-09-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Faeanne - 01-09-2016, 07:27 PM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Timothy - 01-10-2016, 05:51 PM
RE: Stalling Stars - by Faeanne - 01-10-2016, 08:11 PM