the Rift

Expedition Help??:)

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Sooo I got a wonderful Expedition from Lena and I was wondering why not have Nox meet some new faces along the way!! so here is what I have to do.

[Mortuus Nox has been given an expedition! No time limit – he must find three different herbs from three different wild lands. Try to figure out how they can help the herd. ^_^]

Sooo maybe if he can help a hurt character by finding a new herb that the Basin can use that would be wonderful!! I will post the thread and it will be in the wilds, soooo if you would volunteer your characters and meet someone new along the way it would be soo wondeful!

I would need three different injuries with three different people, so as an example something like a stomach ache, bleeding cut, head ache

Thanks for yall's help!!!!!

Expedition #1: Find a Herb to help mend Myrrine's wings

Expedition #2: Find a herb that can calm the stress of a New mother w/ Rexanna and Zandora

Expedition #3: Find a herd that can immobilize and weaken prisoners w/out killing them. w/Calder

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine just got back from a pretty long journey, and she has tears in her wings. Would that help? @Mortuus Nox
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
are they bleeding or causeing her pain in any way? cause although we do not have Pegasus in the basin we have Hybrids :)

@Myrrine

and if you would like her healed from it ??

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.