the Rift

[OPEN] Quiver [Archibald]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

ARCHIBALD the DAUNTLESS

I will give your heart a place to rest when everything you had has turned and left.
I'll weave your names into my ribcage; lock your hearts inside my chest.

Loretta caught the scent before Archibald did, and the flashing image of the lanky grey pup was so fast and blurry that the Dauntless was taken by surprise. The crimson and cream malamute took off into the forest before the behemoth lifted his incredible head from his grazing spot. "Loretta!" He called, eyebrows furrowing before he followed her. She was heading for the border of the land, for the main entrance. Dark ears flicked back into his thick mane as he followed, brambles tugging at his huge feathers. The stallion grumbled for a moment before breaking through the trees and laying his eyes on the familiar phantom.

"Vincent..." Archibald breathed, stopping cold in his tracks, large and imposing before his quivering twin.

Loretta did not stop. Instead she let out a snarl, a dark snarl that could only be followed by one action: dominance. Quickly the malamute sprang for the taller, skinnier pup. Her teeth aimed to grasp onto the grey dog's scruff, her muscled body lifting in an attempt to pin the younger sister beneath her. The hair along her spine rose like a red mountain ridge, ending in a straight, erect tail. She continued to snarl, to growl and feel so many emotions it made her body shake. How dare you leave me, you bitch. Manhattan is dead and you're standing here so pretentious! I'll end you! Gods, sister, don't leave me again. Don't leave, don't leave, doN'T FUCKING LEAVE ME AGAIN!

"Brother." Archibald breathed again, voice deeper and bolder and warmer. Despite the feuding curs, the behemoth moved towards his equally monstrous twin, reaching out with pale lips to touch the thick curvature of Vincent's left shoulder. "Where have you been?" He asked, lifting his head to look upon a star-marked face, filled with fear and doubt. "I thought you drowned in the floods of the Earth God. I saw you last with Abraham, on the mission the Earth God had given us." Archibald took another step toward his wombmate, ears pinning into his mane, his own emotion mixing with Loretta's. Quickly, but lightly, the Czar attempted to land a bite on his brother's neck, just behind his throat. "Stop running from me."

Image Credits

@Vincent

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Quiver [Archibald] - by Vincent - 01-09-2016, 09:48 PM
RE: Quiver [Archibald] - by Archibald - 01-19-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Quiver [Archibald] - by Time - 02-23-2016, 11:00 AM
RE: Quiver [Archibald] - by Vincent - 02-23-2016, 11:04 AM