the Rift

Well shoot.

Psilo Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'6" :: March of 1990
--
Chernobyl needs a life, hard .____.
she wont let me put her in a herd so thats that.

She has no interest in being a part of anything (right now) unless its going to be super interesting and take her mind off being a depressed asshole. She's being rather difficult to play actually. Beh.

SO.

I'm down for anything with her, really. Pregnancy, fighting, lovers, maybe even a..-flinch- friend or two...although i'm not sure how. I'm seriously struggling with playing a character that literally wants to be alone all the time and pretty much do nothing at all except hang out in the snow where no one will bother her xD

She has two open threads right now and be warned, she's obsessed with the cave painting or carvings or whatever - the hieroglyphs in the caves - so she's pretty much perseverating on that whole thing. So yeah.

Someone halp and occupy her with something grand and insane.

Here's the open threads:

Deep Forest

Outside the Heart Caves

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
writing a character that wants to be alone all the time is a serious pain in the butt D: 

I've got @Murtagh, who's a cute little foal how can anyone say no to that face
@Mesec who's calm and friendly enough she might just be able to stand him 
or (when she gets out of the Threshold) @Elspeth who would probably try to befriend her by giving her space - like, she's the type of pony that would be cool hanging out in the general vicinity and doing your own thing, striking up the occasional conversation (meanwhile 100% calling Chernobyl on her shit if she was rude lol)

Agnodice Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2hh :: 8
Herophilos :: Plain Black Dragon :: Toxic Breath prissy
aggy could be her friend-thing? She's not v good at making friends either, but they could bond over hieroglyphs some more - eventually becoming friends? C:
[Image: 5694548be0939]
You’d stick the world into your bedside lane
It’s boredom makes you callous to all pain

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady
-offers Gull for fighting/more general harassment-

OOC Account
--
@Sarah YES Elspeth sounds perfect...that sounds like...beautiful. just two weirdos standing somewhat near each other and saying things once and a while. chernobyl could tolerate that xD She would chew up a cute little foal, i'm afraid lol

@Prissy Absolutely! They could be friends, i can see that {; Especially over the 'glyphs

@Shady Yuuuup...playful spar? If you don't feel like posting first, I will, let me know <33

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
yay great! I'll let you know when she's out of the Threshold :D

OOC Account
--
spectacular, thank you <33

Shady Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.3 hh :: 21
Shady
He can harass her right away, but any fighting I have to wait a few days for (I'd like to give him a week between the end of the fight he just wrapped up and any new ones haha).

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
@Psilo

I have my girly @December who also loves to be alone in the snow, or there's @Timothy who is constantly trying to kill himself, so whomever you think would work the best with her I'm willing to roll with!

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

OOC Account
--
@December Let's go wit December because she would likely just let Timothy do what he needs to do lol She's a bitch like that. December would intrigue her though, i'm pretty sure.

@Shady Harass away my darling! We'll have them spar whenever you have time (:
“write drunk; edit sober.”
—  ernest hemingway