[PRIVATE] Black Madonna [Zandora]

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
Yes, dear, I'm smiling
Inside I'm dying

Zandora was answered in a way she had never been before, the feeling of such attention did not disgust her as much as she thought it would, no, it turned her on. She let the cords of her muscle flex underneath the blazing sun and the steel of the stripes eyes, enjoying the feeling of the mare's eyes on herself. Oh what a dirty fox she was, letting the attention of another go to her core, this was no way to act. But who gave a fuck? Her horomones of pregnancy already soared through the roof, and perhaps a little game of fun would do no harm?

The onyx vixen stepped forward then, circling the mare as she let purple orbs explore all that this mystery mare was, eyes following the curves of her spine, the whites of her stripes, the ombre's of her tresses. She was indeed of beauty, all ebonite's and metallic silvers, an epitome of the dark Unicorn. Deciding that Zandora was up for a little experiments, she leans close, stretching up to reach her ear. "Have your taste then, if that is what you wish." She plays back, lust dripping from her words. Although she was not quite sure what this mare exactly wanted, Zandora was blinded by the rage of hunger to care, letting the experienced show her how it was done.

Abruptly, her lowly chords switched to that of demanding and distant. It is then that Zandora sends Evara away, letting the leopard hunt so that the two may continue on privately. She is surprised at the quick switch, but she does not give so easily to the harshes of the mare's words. They did not scare her away, she did not go running for the reaper that she questioned of, she merely stood there, black against the backwash of white, eyes boring into Rhiannon's. "Now, is that not a bit harsh? Please, call me Zandora, that name on your lips is surely better than mare." She responded, the undying hunger still lacing within silken words. If she was done, then Zandora would move on, but it would be so unfortunate to leave the game half-finished. "The reaper still collects, and Hotaru leads as the lady." She answers, purple orbs settling on that of silver and gold. Come on, let's play.

"Talk?"

OCC: @Rhiannon well Z is bi I guess
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
Black Madonna [Zandora] - by Rhiannon - 01-11-2016, 12:49 PM
RE: Black Madonna [Zandora] - by Zandora - 01-11-2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Black Madonna [Zandora] - by Rhiannon - 01-12-2016, 01:42 PM
RE: Black Madonna [Zandora] - by Zandora - 01-13-2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Black Madonna [Zandora] - by Rhiannon - 01-18-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: Black Madonna [Zandora] - by Zandora - 01-28-2016, 09:01 PM