[PRIVATE] Black Madonna [Zandora]

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
Yes, dear, I'm smiling
Inside I'm dying

Her name is spoken, and it sounds oh so much better on the brindled's lips. She is surprised at her attraction to this tempting specimen of a mare. It was a feeling she had never experienced, but it wasn't one that she would abandon. No, the arabian would much rather feel it again.
"Not so bad is it?" She responds with a purr of her own, the need dripping off low, hungry words.

There is something that crosses the fox's face in front of her at the mention of the leads names, and she wonders why the sudden change of mood. Did this crowned creature deal with the reaper, or perhaps play a round or two with the icy queen. She could assume nothing, but the onyx placed her bet. Cards were cast aside though as Rhiannon steps forward, that brilliant molded neck of hers flexing and stretching as her touch lands on Zandora's skin. Her muscles coil underneath her teeth, the pain little compared to the want. Rhiannon just placed Zandora in check mate, and she had no problem with that would mean. The siren's eyes do not leave the liquid golden silver concoction of orbs, the song of the siren singing through lips and looks. 

Rhi's nickname given to her shivered through feverish skin, memories sparking of other nicknames she was given. Oh how she loved to be called something so exotic, so different, so enticing. The stripen fox does seem to make her priorities aware and the crowned coal creature respected such, a  reward even offered. "Let's get you settled in then?" She winks. Letting a veil of seriousness sweep through her lines, she moves away(unfortunately) from the fox, allowing the swing of her hips to be her view as Zandora led her past the sentinels and through the borders, through the barriers of lone wonderings and into that of new purpose. 

"Talk?"

OCC: @Rhiannon I'm back! Let me know if we wanna make a new thread or just tag deimos
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
Black Madonna [Zandora] - by Rhiannon - 01-11-2016, 12:49 PM
RE: Black Madonna [Zandora] - by Zandora - 01-11-2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Black Madonna [Zandora] - by Rhiannon - 01-12-2016, 01:42 PM
RE: Black Madonna [Zandora] - by Zandora - 01-13-2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Black Madonna [Zandora] - by Rhiannon - 01-18-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: Black Madonna [Zandora] - by Zandora - 01-28-2016, 09:01 PM