the Rift

; The Broken [open/pegasus]

Keyarah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Keyarah
i'll always miss you

Wings tired through the bitter wind. A tasteless personality hid inside the beautiful frozen palomino body. Hateful clattering of teeth worked with bone shivering cries. Keyarah was slowly falling from the sky. Folding her wings forward and descending carefully to the tainted earth. In the sky she was with her kind. On the ground she walked and breathed the air the unicorns and equines did. Filthy beings to her. Hated with all her might, Keyanah (her twin) being brutally murdered sent Keyarah to fits. Every unicorn and equine did not deserve to live. They served here as ants to the beautiful sky, colors on the ground. They are nobodies and should be ridded of forever. Pegasi would reign supreme and be the last to obtain life.
Twigs snapped and dead winds echoed through the crash. Legs buckled and she slammed to the earth with undeniable force. The landing hurt ten times as worse with the frozen joints in her whole body. It stung and ached for minutes long. She layed there in agony, yellow piercing eyes watching the morning fog fall from her nose. Breaths slowwed and painful sounds exited her mouth. Clenched teeth grinded. Numbness soon consumed her body as she layed still. From her hooves, to her legs, and soon she couldn't feel anything. Freezing slowly. The exhaustion from flight didn't allow movement. Keyarah was in for a ride to death, unless someone came to save her.

[ooc- open to anyone, but be warned she is extremely racist due to past interactions.]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona
L E A N D E R

A foreign feeling for sometime, happiness finally filled the stallion. Despite battles, scabbing wounds, and arguments in blizzards, he'd gained the touch of the girl who'd haunted his mind for so long. A stark contrast to the dead, frozen world, his heart was ablaze. The golden stag loped through the wood on his patrol, kicking up snow with reckless abandon like some love-struck colt. And he was truly love-struck, but by no means a boy. He was a skilled Warrior, no matter what the ebon sultana could do to his head. Loving her was no easy task, but fate wanted what fate wanted. Some things were meant to be, no matter how much conflict they might cause.

In all the stallion's wild romping, he almost didn't see the pale blond form laying in the snow up ahead. Luckily, he hadn't been completely blinded by his intoxicating desire. White rimmed orbs caught sight of the downed mare, and Leander slowed a few equines lengths away. Her coat mirrored his own in spots, though her's was a much brighter hue, not ashen touched like his. A pretty, tall thing to be sure. But it quickly became apparent that something was wrong with the stranger; odd, distressed noises were coming from the dove. Stepping quickly to the lady's aid, the sooty buck gazed down at her and spoke. "Are you hurt, miss?" Concern laced his chords. How long had she been felled in the snow? Lowering himself down on his front knees, the soldier aimed to give the girl his body as leverage to get herself back on her hooves. "Grab on to me, I'll help get you up."

Keyarah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Keyarah
i'll always miss you

Sight, he was visible, sound... he was barely hurt. A... you huur... sss. Her brow quivered uncomfortably. Keyarah could feel her heart pounding deep in her chest. Raising her blood further. The numbness in her lips, lisped her. "Whaaat?" she questioned unknowingly. Yellow eyes glaring to his attractive body. Pounding in her ears began and they twitched. Folding forward to catch some attention to his next few words. Grab on to me, I'll help get you up. Keyarah understood perfectly. "Oh." a hiss escaping her.
Using all her might against the bone breaking cold she leaned up. Curling her neck around his and pushed down upon him as she wobbled to her feet. Once sturdy Keyarah unfolded her wings. Stretching the golden pair far. And then dropping them to the ground she grunted. "It is no use, I'm exhausted." Speaking as if she could never use her hooves upon the ground of mix races. Her ambers eyes whinned with disgust. Her heart sunk and she stared deeply to her own kind, "Thank you though, I much appreciate it, I'd have problem froze in this unbearable cold." a smile pressed upon her dry lips. Muscles quivered and she stood in place taking in the kind help of he.

[ooc- ah gosh, I had muse when I went to post and then suddenly lost it as I began typing... urg.]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona
L E A N D E R

Leander's joy quickly dissapated as he realized just how troubled the stranger seemed. At first, it almost looked as though she would not understand his offer of help, but after a moment she began to get the idea. The girl's weight was not hard to bear for the stocky, draft bred brute. She made it back on her hooves sucessfully, and gold eyes watched as she stretched out her own impressive wings. She spoke up, not offering an introduction, merely seeming disappointed with her own body. "You'll be alright, miss. You need to keep warm and get some food though." Assured words reached out to her, and his moved his gilded frame a few steps closer to her side, in case the mare were to lose her balance again. Laying in the snow for too long could sap the body's heat in record time, and the aureate lass did not seem perfectly right yet. "You're very welcome, my lady. I am Leander, a Warrior of the Dragon's Throat herd. You would be more than welcome into the herd, if nothing else but to rest and regain your strength." The stag offered, knowing she would not survive long in the wilderness in such a condition. And pegasi needed no approval to join the Throat, so he would not need to bother Kri to bring this girl home. Waiting silently for the half-frozen dame's response, he extended one massive umber wing gently over her back, giving off some downy warmth.

[ooc: That's okay! ;) And I apologize for the shortness of this <3]