the Rift

[PRIVATE] Backlash

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
All these pity parties. She couldn’t take it. Of course his intention were good, but at the moment, it seemed as if the entire world was bearing down upon her. The addict was laughing at her, she was the one out of her mind. Her twins were right- she was useless as a mother. And now what, this little conspiracy to watch her fall as queen? Who had she pissed off enough to have that happen? The last time she checked she’d only ever met with the God of Earth- and even then he was always so embarrassed by her. She felt like a child being scolded by its mother every time even a glimpse of him came into view. She needed out of her own goddamn head, and she couldn’t. There was only one way to do that, and she knew Tembovu would more than likely not let her leave.

And so the anger welled.

It broiled so deep in her stomach that there was no stopping the inferno that was in its fledgling stages. He didn’t deserve this, and the little part in the back of her mind screamed for her to stop. He knew she had problems, it kept reminding her. He listened to you, it would scream. But that didn’t matter, right now he was standing in the tracks of her runaway train. ”Stop asking those questions! Nothing could help.” She hissed, closing the rest of the distance until she was a little too close for comfort. Edgar screeched, and she hardly paid attention to him. He left her head, lingering in the air for a moment. Wide eyes looked to Tembovu- he had no advice. She’d never been this mad at someone else before. This outrage was usually self-contained. Quickly he fled to his previous perch, closing his eyes and trying to will her anger away from his mind. He liked Tembovu, but with her emotions right now… it was giving him a headache trying to fight it. ”I tried the other day, you know, to escape myself. And you stopped me. Tembovu have you any idea what it’s like being trapped in your own body?” Venom, anger, it bled through loud and clear. There was no vague words or actions, she was firm, demanding, and very straightforward.

There was a beat as the heat well to the rest of her face. Her pale skin was more than likely tinted red as the blood rushed to her head. Her ears slid ever so slightly backward, still furiously shaking. ”And considering my options, those rocks need me much more than anyone else does.” Her voice had quieted an octave, but it still seethed with her red hot emotions. ”I am incapable of feeling anymore. I can’t feel love, I can’t give it. Did you ever stop to wonder why only one of the twins returned here?” Another pause, it was a rhetorical question but she wanted that to embed itself in his brain. ”It’s because I am expendable. I did my job, spread my crazy ass genes. Loved a goddamn man who can’t be bothered to love me anymore. There is nothing else for me to screw up. I’m beginning to think that this whole leader fiasco that occurred is the Goddess’s grand finale for me. It would give so many others a pleasure to watch me fall.” She was deadpan now, still hot with anger, but not raging. Instead he was left with the embers. Her eyes were glassy as she refused to rain on his burning fire. ”I can’t do this anymore Tembovu.” Her voice faltered, cracked at the end. She shouldn’t be here still. Gritting her teeth, she simply leaned forward toward the larger man, head aimed to uncomfortably shove at his chest. ”You can’t keep trying to be nice to me. I’m not worthy of the kindness. I was born in the shadows, and in the shadows I shall die.” If he hadn’t already moved away from her, she pulled back her head slightly. Shame rushed through her, and she took a few more uncomfortable steps backward. ”You didn’t deserve this. But I can’t do it anymore. The happiness is getting harder and harder to fake.” Dead, raw, and so exposed. She felt like a caged animal, out for the whole world to see.

"Morbi vestibulum mollis nibh a varius."
Idk manssss. ;-;
/ image
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Backlash - by Tembovu - 01-12-2016, 12:19 PM
RE: Backlash - by Elsa - 01-14-2016, 09:17 PM
RE: Backlash - by Tembovu - 01-19-2016, 03:12 AM
RE: Backlash - by Elsa - 01-19-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Backlash - by Tembovu - 01-21-2016, 08:16 PM
RE: Backlash - by Elsa - 01-23-2016, 02:53 PM
RE: Backlash - by Tembovu - 01-25-2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Backlash - by Elsa - 02-03-2016, 04:34 PM
RE: Backlash - by Tembovu - 02-08-2016, 05:50 PM
RE: Backlash - by Elsa - 02-09-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: Backlash - by Tembovu - 02-19-2016, 07:56 PM