Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
archibald & loretta
But our life's made up of choices
Some without appeal
They took for granted your soul
And it's ours now to steal
Archibald had not expected to spar today in the Heavenly Fields, but as the ashen femme rolled her body away from the cliff, Archibald felt a thrill roll up his spine. It had been too long since he met a stranger in combat. Snorting, the Czar lowered his head and his powerful neck arched. Loretta, lost in her thoughts at his side, suddenly sprung to life. Her mourning was easily transferred into rage.

Rage at the gods for letting Manhattan die. Rage at the world for taking her sister. Rage at everything. Archibald let himself feed off his companion's emotion, something he had been able to control for years. He let her run wild and free today in his battle-hardened mind, however, her fire igniting behind his golden eyes as his dark tail lashed. Archibald did not call his armor to caress his hide, he let it wait, the silver breastplate glinting some in the dimming light.

The wind howled in his ears as he waited for the slight woman to embrace him. He knew vaguely who she was, having seen her favor from the Sun God. She must be his own offspring. That meant that Israfel--the demi-god he had kept from attacking Ophelia all those years ago--was dead. This demigod was her replacement, like Isopia was for Hototo. An unknown resentment tugged on his heart at the thoughts of these gods and their games, and a heavy hoof dug a shallow trench beneath him as he snorted again.

Come, young girl, dance with the giant.

[WC: 256 | PC: 0/3]

Image Credits | Table code by tamme

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Taste of Poison [OPEN] - by Aithniel - 01-12-2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Taste of Poison [OPEN] - by Archibald - 01-12-2016, 03:19 PM
RE: Taste of Poison [OPEN] - by Aithniel - 01-12-2016, 05:21 PM