the Rift

[PRIVATE] what if i make mistakes

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

From his perch on Evangeline's rump Tallis could see Tembovu when he appeared in the distance. The dragon watched him quietly for several minutes, wondering if the stallion would keep his distance or if he would approach them. Tallis was not left to wonder for very long because soon the king's figure was growing larget and larger as he approached. "Tembovu." The dragon alerted his bonded and she turned her head to watch as he came closer. She wondered what he was doing so far away from their home and why it seemed that she could never seem to have a few hours to herself. She wondered if he'd seen her leave and had come to bring her back to the Edge but she squashed that notion as soon as it surfaced. She may have been a healer but she wasn't important enough for the King himself to fetch.

Her ears tilted toward Tembovu as he said her name and Tallis' in greeting. The dragon trilled his own greeting to the king, pleased that he'd been recognized. "Hello, Tembovu." Evangeline murmured. "Is there anything that I can do for you?" She asked, because why else would he be there if it were not to bring her back to the Edge for some task that needed to be completed?

"What brings my lovely Doctor to the shore on such a dreary day?"

It would have so easy for Eva to brush off the inquiry as if it were nothing, to lie and say that she was simply gathering herbs for use later, but that was exhausting. Instead she turned her head to look back at the rough waters of the ocean and asked; "Have you ever just wanted to escape? To just ... run away from everything and everyone and start new somewhere, where no one knows anything about you or your past? Where no one who's hurt you would ever think of looking to find you? Somewhere where you can let old wounds finally heal." But did such a place even exist?

"."

Evangeline the Pure

i stood there waiting
hoping you would come around
but you always found a way to let me down

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA

@Tembovu

Messages In This Thread
what if i make mistakes - by Evangeline - 01-12-2016, 02:23 PM
RE: what if i make mistakes - by Tembovu - 01-14-2016, 07:23 PM
RE: what if i make mistakes - by Evangeline - 01-15-2016, 01:19 AM
RE: what if i make mistakes - by Tembovu - 01-17-2016, 04:11 AM