the Rift

[OPEN] Are You Gonna Be Okay?

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

A familiar face was upon her in no time, the spotted man closing the distance and being ever so slow with it too. As soon as he was in reach she smiled, black maw spreading wide to accept him, and in no time his muzzle was leading to her forehead, causing her to smile and accept it graciously. Her own muzzle pressed into his cheek sweetly, as if greeting an old relative, before pulling back and gazing at whom she still assumed to be the Edge's Queen. She dipped her head politely, almost in a playful tone, legs crossing to show her intent as she spoke with him,"Thank you Mauja. Or, your majesty. I've missed you and this place so much! How have you been? Has all been well?" There was a glimmer in her eyes, a hope that everything hadn't gone astray since she had vanished. Herd life must go on, and of course she didn't expect it to stop without her present, but she also wanted to make sure that her second family had found peace within themselves after settling from the invasion. Her locks swished against her hips, but before she could speak again a larger man approached the two. He was big, almost as big as her Vincent, but what struck her most was his exquisite markings and the way he held himself.

He held himself like royalty, not once wavering as he exuded confidence with each step he took. Soon he was within speaking distance, and the first words to escape him caused her to shyly look away. She wasn't anything special, she was simply Myrrine, and that was how she would always see herself. Perhaps her wings made her something more valuable or pleasing to look at, but at the end of the day she would remain true to who she was. Instinctively her steps brought her closer to Mauja, not touching him but longing for his reassurance from this man. She hadn't known him ever, and from what she gathered he seemed to be the new sheriff in town; not Mauja. Still, she clung to him, her companion in the dark night all those seasons ago, because at least he was familiar, and he was a certain in her life. Of course when he introduced himself she smiled, dipping her head politely and trying to remain kind,
" It's a pleasure to meet you Tembovu. My name is Myrrine, and yes, I have been to the Edge before. This was my home before I left for some time. Should I be calling you "your highness" sir?" Despite her newfound shyness before him, she would still give him the respect he deserved.

If he was king, then she would treat him so, and even if he wasn't she would still give him the courtesy of a pleasant conversation. She certainly didn't mind getting to know him, but for some reason, right now she wanted the comfort of familiarity, and that was exactly what he wasn't. Before she knew it another winged maiden had appeared, her coat the color of snow as blue hues intermingled with her mane. Her eyes were of the same striking blue, save for the left that was milky and scarred. Something clearly happened to her, and it made Myrrine wonder what the older woman has been through. Her hazel eyes continued to look over once more, trying her best not to stare because that was utterly rude, before dipping her head tenderly as the woman introduced herself. It was short and brief, but the kindness was still evident, making Myrrine smile once more at her. This was more of a welcoming than she had had the first time, but she still couldn't help but enjoy the company.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Elsa, my name is Myrrine. Mauja and I are friends actually, I knew him since he became Queen... if that is still relevant." did she say too much? Was she in trouble for pointing out who royalty had been before she had left? Had she crossed some invisible boundary that would suddenly make them unwilling to let her back in? Surely Mauja wouldn't let that happen to her; would he? Suddenly she was feeling very insecure. Her eyes switched to each and every one of them, wings fluttering softly upon her back as they always did when she was nervous. Her fur was mere inches from the speckled unicorn, almost begging him in her mind to reassure her with his touch. She didn't know why she needed him so suddenly, why she needed that extra cushion when she was simply returning home. But right now she craved it, to know that everything was going to be okay, even if it didn't feel like it right now. Perhaps she wasn't as brave as she thought she was.

OOC: Don't ask why Myrrine got shy all of a sudden xD

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Mauja
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Are You Gonna Be Okay? - by Myrrine - 01-12-2016, 03:28 PM
RE: Are You Gonna Be Okay? - by Mauja - 01-13-2016, 05:35 AM
RE: Are You Gonna Be Okay? - by Tembovu - 01-13-2016, 02:23 PM
RE: Are You Gonna Be Okay? - by Elsa - 01-18-2016, 03:55 PM