the Rift

[OPEN] can't stand the reflection that they see

Agnodice Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2hh :: 8
Herophilos :: Plain Black Dragon :: Toxic Breath prissy

She smiled, understandingly so, and nodded her dainty, exotically lined head. Petals and flowers fell from her mane, scattering the shallow waters. The doctor held back a laugh, for the sunset girl was practically assaulting her with questions now. Moments ago she had been so quiet, so tentative. The girl had blossomed, her sunset turning to a sunrise only due to an ephemeral conversation.

"Anyone can, yes," Agnodice began, the mint her mouth dissipating as she answered the girl's questions one by one, her speech becoming far less slurred. "The herd in the southern desert, the Dragon's Throat, is...formidable. They're known for their warriors. The one to the north, the Aurora Basin, is mostly unicorns. They're rather secluded, but respected. The World's Edge I know little of; it's to the west. I know their King is a good man, their cliffs are majestic, and their doctors are talented. I like the Hidden Falls, though. Their waterfalls allow for the greenest of pastures there, and our people are kind, our leaders strong,"  She paused, eyes flicking to the side as she thought of the Falls. She had only met one horse there that she found to be a pain, but even he was tolerable most of the time. It was true, she liked living in the Falls.

Her gaze flicked back to Cora, her features uncharacteristically soft. Perhaps it was because of the peppermint, or maybe it was that she actually liked the uniquely colored mare. "I'm sure any herd would be happy to have you, though the Falls would be the happiest,"  She winked, playful, still trying not sound as if she were pressuring the girl. Her goal was to be persuasive.

@Persephone <33

Image Credits
[Image: 5694548be0939]
You’d stick the world into your bedside lane
It’s boredom makes you callous to all pain

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't stand the reflection that they see - by Agnodice - 03-24-2016, 01:32 PM