the Rift

[OPEN] can't stand the reflection that they see

Persephone Posts: 45
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
Alecto :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams ChaoticMelodies
Persephone
My mind is in an uproar, swirling and twirling excitedly around this new concept of home and family, things that I never thought would be possible for me here.  I had been spending my time kicking myself for running way, proud for standing up to my father but dismayed at the life that my choices had led me to.  I had been falling further and further into a pit of darkness and despair, losing every glimmer of hope that had once defined me as I strayed further from the light.  Shadows had just begun to take me, and then --

And then Agnodice had appeared to lure me back into sanity, to remind me of who I was and that it was not enough that I should just lie down and succumb to the blackness that was suffocating me.  She had come in with her light and her kindness and her generosity and brought my ailing soul back to life.  It was something that I would never be able to thank her for, not properly, and it was something that would tie me to her for eternity.  Already there was something new and happy bubbling within me - there was hope, there was direction, there was home, all just waiting somewhere in this land for me to find it.

There was kindness and something akin to warmth in Agnodice's gaze as she looked at me, explaining the politics of Helovia.  Of course, it was never a question which herd I would choose - I would follow familiarity over the unknown any time.  I grinned, glee making a rare appearance on my face as I resisted the urge to prance happily in place.  "Oh, I would be honored to join the Falls!"  I would follow Agnodice there, would join their herd, would learn to heal - my coat pulsed brightly, a sign of a new life being brought into the world.  It was fitting - I felt as though I myself were being reborn, as though my magic was making a shown of my awakening.

"Speech."
lost in hell, my dear. It's not so dreadful here
Image Credit
[Image: 5626e4bc4fe1a]
pixel by Kiara <3

Please tag Persephone in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.
Persephone always goes by the alias "Cora."

Want to plot with Persephone? Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't stand the reflection that they see - by Persephone - 03-25-2016, 01:43 PM