the Rift

More Plottage -- Persephone

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
Soooo I have taken up the lovely Persephone, who was formerly played by Sarah. I have looooots of ideas for her (as well as being open to pretty much anything!).

-- Someone, or several people, to talk to about Helovia's gods. Actually, it would be neat to get a person from each herd land so that they can tell her about their land's god and the land itself, too.
-- Someone who knows about healing/is a healer, as I think she would be very interested in pursuing this line of work later.
-- Someone mean to make her sad. :c Because I'm mean to my characters and also in the interest of getting a better feel for her, I think this is important because she's so fearful and withdrawn. Not necessarily someone to be like... outright evil, but just to be insensitive/make her feel icky about herself. :3
-- FRIENDS. Dear God this girl needs some friends.

At the moment, Persephone can be found at the Halcyon Flats!

Any takers/other ideas? Thanks! :D

Xyroca Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: Tall :: 25
Xyroca
She is welcome to meet my sweet girl, Jahzara! She also meet Thantos in the past, and he's a total gentleman but she was scared of him anyway. They could meet up again if you'd like.

OOC Account
ChaoticMelodies
Yes to both, if that's not too much! :D

I've got an open thread in Halcyon Flats now that you're welcome to pop into, or I can start a new one, or you can start one. :3

<3

Agnodice Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2hh :: 8
Herophilos :: Plain Black Dragon :: Toxic Breath prissy
Aggy can teach her about healing, if you'd like :)
[Image: 5694548be0939]
You’d stick the world into your bedside lane
It’s boredom makes you callous to all pain

OOC Account
ChaoticMelodies
That sounds great! :D
She has a thread open in the Halcyon Flats but I'm happy to make another, or you can if you prefer!

Whit Posts: 2
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'7" :: 28
Whit
Kirottu can be very abrupt and cause offence/hurt feelings at will...

Amaris is always up for new friends :)

OOC Account
ChaoticMelodies
@Whit - yes yes yes, I adore Amaris, let's please be friends! :D Also Kirottu would be a fun one, so either or both would be welcome! ;D