the Rift

Lovers, Spars, & More!

Noella Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'3" :: 24
Noella
@Ki'irha is in desperate need for some character development. She's kinda just floating in a void of nothing, and I want to start sculpting her out more and get her headed to wherever she's going to end up.

Spars: Not too many, and I'm a little slow going, but I'm looking to start pumping up her stats. I'll have two spots for now, just so I don't put too much on my plate.
1. -Open-
2. -Open-

Friends: She's kinda racist, so it can go one of two ways. She can either find some non-unicorn friends that will convince her to not be a nasty little unicorn supremist, OR someone can further manipulate her into thinking unicorns are the best. Or both, who knows. I just need to get her out there to meet more peeps.

Friends-with-benefits-plus-maybe-more: Just how it sounds. She may end up going all praying mantis on any one-night-stands. Who knows!! :D Maybe even a rebellious pegasus fling.

Other: Quest help, help with your own plots, or anything else. I'm game for anything!

The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we are doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again. 
Homer, 'The Iliad'

Whit Posts: 2
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'7" :: 28
Whit
Grimalkin in my unicorn boy who is happy to fulfil a friends and/or friend-with-benefits role ^^ He too is in need of some character development, he needs a purpose and is looking at rejoining the Basin, so if you'd like to thread them I'd love that <3

I am also up for spars with any of mine - take your pick C:

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Vol spar? :D It can be teaching if you need help with anything! if you wanted it could then turn into a friends with benefits situation because he does love a fight-y woman ;)

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Avis Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'1 :: 20
a little bird
mmmm i have serenity who could be perfect for one of the non-unicorn interactions! she grew up a slave to unicorns so she has a very obvious fear/distaste of them but is really trying to overcome it!! perhaps they could help each other out in that area and end up being 'friendly acquaintances'? <33

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
@Whit Sure! Sounds good to me. Character development buddies for the win! Would you like to start, or would you like me to?

@Volterra A spar sounds wonderful. I'm sure he'll kick Ki'irha's ass, but that's alright. ;D We can see where it goes from there. I'm awful at starting spars, so if you don't mind starting, that would be awesome!

@Avis sounds good! I'm curious to see how it goes. Can't promise a positive or negative outcome, but we can find out. Let me know if you want to start or if you would like me to!
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Whit Posts: 2
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'7" :: 28
Whit
I am terribly unreliable at starting threads - tag me and Ill get a reply to you :)

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
I'll make one as soon as I can :) I have one planned for next week so it'll probably be the week after if that's okay!

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse
Well, you have Daemyn to play with right now xD You're welcome to any of my kiddos for anything lol