the Rift

Helovian Card Game

Merialeth Posts: 6
Outcast
Filly :: Equine :: 17 hh :: Newborn
TierRen
I have got such big plans for baby Merialeth and while I am waiting for her foal stats and for her to be born I am going to take the time to figure out a few of the plots that I have in mind for her. 

I want Merialeth to at some point, as a foal, come up with some sort of card game or something for Helovia. I can hear her now "I created the ____ game as a foal. -Sassy hair flip- What did you do?" There are quite a few foals being born right now and a new card game would be a fun way for them to meet and play with one another. Adults can also join in of course!

Merialeth will have a thing for numbers. So numbers would probably be involved in the game somehow. Maybe some cards will be more common or instead be more rare than others. I was thinking that since she will love to find ways to create new foods and candies she could maybe give the cards to people who try her food. Kind of like a kids meal toy I guess. It could start with her friends but then spread farther if she gave sweets out at one of the herd festivals with the cards.

But I have got no idea where to even start with creating a card game for Helovia characters. Do you guys have any ideas?

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
Well just thinking about horses and mobility and materials, maybe something simpler would be easier? Plus games that we have in the real world don't exist in Helovia, so maybe she could "invent" something like jacks, where you just kick the little pieces under your belly when the ball bounces from your mouth. Plus that would give her the fun activity of trying to find something as a ball and work with crafters to make pieces...

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead