the Rift

[OPEN] Purple Steam[Crafting Lesson/Gift?]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
I’d love to say that I noticed the wool missing from my stockpiles but I honestly hadn’t. The pile was slowly getting smaller, but that was because I had been crafting things with it so I didn’t think anything of it. In the spring I was going to have to make the trek into the mountains to find the shedding from the mountain goats again though, because my bed (as I slept on the unused materials) was getting smaller and that made me sad. I was going to have to start looking for other options aside from the thick wool of the mountain goats and it was with that in mind that I wiggled my way into my crafting bag and set off into Basin earlier in the day.

Unfortunately, not knowing what made good crafting materials, I had filled the bag up with all the different plants I could find in hopes that one of them would be good. Experimentation seemed to be the name of the game as far as crafting went and for the most part it seemed like I had free reign. A couple cutie-pies had show interest in becoming crafters too, which was a delightful little treat I hadn’t even thought of before.

I was making my way back to my cave when I spotted the pair near the hot springs. I mean, they kind of stood out. I recognized Eldala immediately - the golden gal that I showed around with Tangere. I’ll never forget her because she was one of the ones that was interested in crafting! Completely endeared herself to me with just that alone, nevermind the fact that she was a delight.

And with her - I mean, what is with the water in Helovia? Were all the stallions but me great massive things? Will I grow taller the more time I spend here? I’m trying to picture what I would look like and because I’m staring at the dappled mountain all I’m picturing is me with a giant figure and a pink mane.

Alright so 17hh me would be pretty damn smokin’. I hope whatever magic is in the water here gets to work fast.

For now, though, my normal, short and utterly soft figure is the one that crosses the distance over towards the pair and I recognize that there’s pieces of wool here and there - only it’s purple! And wet! Weird. “Eldala my dear! How delightful, what are you up to?” But manners are also required and I look over/up to that incredibly intimidating looking stallion who I just managed to catch the name of when I was bouncing on over. “Calder, if I heard correctly? I’m Johnny, the Basin’s Weaver.” Sometimes I wish that my title had a little more flair to it but I’m proud of it all the same.  
come with me, honey
I'm your sweet sugar candyman
image credits

@Eldala
if you want to teach them a little bit about dying wool I believe you can count this as holding a lesson for the seasonal contest! :D
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Purple Steam[Crafting Lesson/Gift?] - by Eldala - 01-14-2016, 03:21 PM
RE: Purple Steam[Crafting Lesson/Gift?] - by Johnny - 01-17-2016, 02:34 PM