the Rift

[OPEN] Purple Steam[Crafting Lesson/Gift?]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Poor Calder. I’m not what most unicorns think of when they think of a magical creature that can make beautiful fabrics. I should probably be some wisened, grey old fart, someone who has dedicated his life to the art of crafting. As it was, I sort of stumbled into the role (though I most certainly do plan on dedicating my life to it). I am having a most wonderful time as the Weaver, gives me lots of chances to go running about and meeting such faces as those with me today!

No jumping or stretching of my neck will ever get me as tall as Calder though I have to admit that I straightened up a little bit when I noticed the difference. At least Eldala was a little closer to my height… and talking! Whoops!

No just kidding I was listening to everything. She was making me a surprise!!! Of course I was paying attention. My green eyes just lit up at the explanation and I laugh with delight as I inspect the wet, purple mass. “I do love pink but this purple is amazing! You used sea snails to make it?” Something told me I wasn’t going to like the sound of what she did to those poor sea snails, but it had a rather beautiful effect I had to say. “How did you dye it?” When someone wanted a particular colour, I had used berries to get the general effect before, but it looked as though she had gone through what looked like a rather complicated process! Hopefully she was willing to give up the secrets. My own method of squashing the berries seemed rather primitive in comparison.

The dappled mountain standing with us quickly proves that he’s got brains inside that beautiful noggin of his and I beam up at him at the mention of raspberries. Hey I had just been thinking about those! But I’m also curious about whether they would hold up to the process she had going on.

At the question directed my way, I barely need to think for any amount of time before answering - I had already been mulling over the same thing! “Oh anything! It’d make a lovely scarf, or a cloak! For any lassies you’ve got your eye on.” I wink at Calder while my mind continues to run away with the possibilities. It was too pretty of a colour to use on a bag, perhaps a blanket?
come with me, honey
I'm your sweet sugar candyman
image credits

@Eldala
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Purple Steam[Crafting Lesson/Gift?] - by Eldala - 01-14-2016, 03:21 PM
RE: Purple Steam[Crafting Lesson/Gift?] - by Johnny - 02-24-2016, 11:28 PM