the Rift

[OPEN] Silver Sight, Feather Light (Joining?)

Naja Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Never before has the priestess been a victim to such instability. She is a creature that had strived on stability and the monotony of the life she'd lived locked away with Osip and Naum. As much as she loathed the king and the prince her life with them had been predictable. She had known what to expect, had learned how to cope with their demands of her, and had learned how to cope with the way those demands made her feel about herself. But in Helovia, where she knows no one besides the priest at her side, she is in a constant state of unease. She doesn't trust those that they come across because the gods here, the horses here were the ones that had murdered the gods she and her priest had served for so many years.

The only consistency in her life since being deposited into this land has been the priest, her priest and her savior. The man that their gods had directed to save her before they'd been murdered. He's been a constant pillar of support, a protector that she truly appreciated. He's demanded nothing of her, asked nothing of her and because of that she would do anything for him. That is why when he suggested they go to the World's Edge she agreed with a bob of her head, even if in her heart she wanted nothing to do with the herds and its inhabitants.

Together the pair walk and it is his voice that guides her through the land that she has yet to actually see. The cursed blindfold that Naum placed upon her when he locked her away is still bound tightly across her face and she still refuses to remove it when her companion brings it up. It is fear that keeps her from touching it. Naum is worlds away and he still has a tight grip on his priestess that she just cannot seem to shake. As much time as the priest has spent with her she still doesn't think he understands why.

His nose presses into her neck and Naja, in return, curls her neck around to return his touch. "Thank you." She murmurs to her priest. "Thank you for saving me. Thank you for staying with me. Thank you for protecting me..." "Tell me what it looks like." She requests and there is a longing in her voice as she makes her request.

"."

To the ends of the earth would you follow me?
There's a world that was meant for our eyes to see

@Iscah

Messages In This Thread
Silver Sight, Feather Light (Joining?) - by Iscah - 01-14-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Silver Sight, Feather Light (Joining?) - by Naja - 01-15-2016, 01:10 PM
RE: Silver Sight, Feather Light (Joining?) - by Iscah - 01-23-2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Silver Sight, Feather Light (Joining?) - by Naja - 01-27-2016, 04:06 PM
RE: Silver Sight, Feather Light (Joining?) - by Iscah - 02-10-2016, 09:53 PM