the Rift

[OPEN] Silver Sight, Feather Light (Joining?)

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
the elephant king
His brows raise slightly at blue stallion’s simple and straightforward disregard of his compliment— a man of purpose, then, to forgo niceties. A smile hovered at the edges of his lips, amused at both himself and the man standing before him. Though his attention turns to the winged one, a woman her voice informs, as she introduces them. Naja and Iscah, what an unexpected pair to find upon their borders. She tells that she does not need medical assistance, and that she is cursed— his brows raise even further. This duo was full of surprises for the Elephant King.

Cobalt eyes turn back to Iscah as he begins to talk again, speaking of Mauja and the Halcyon Flats, and of wanting a place to rest and learn. He nods, though a gentle frown creases his brown at the sudden, fearful whisper of Naja and her head leaning into neck.

But, before he can inquire or placate, Iona is speaking and offering residence in the Edge. He nods in confirmation as she looks to him, waiting for her to finish speaking of the gods healing curses before opening thick lips, “Naja, we mean you no harm. You are safe within the Edge. And, as King, I second Mauja’s offer of sanctuary here. There are many who have resided in Helovia longer than I, and they would be better to teach you of Helovia.” He paused, looking between the odd pair. “If you have a vocation you wish to follow, I may point you in the direction of that rank leader. Iona is our Specter, head sleuths. Though, I understand if it is rest and refuge you seek,” a small smile crosses his face. “Welcome to the Edge,” he begins to turn, to lead them all further into the herdlands.
tembovu
image | table

@Iscah I'll go change their ranks now :D

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Silver Sight, Feather Light (Joining?) - by Iscah - 01-14-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Silver Sight, Feather Light (Joining?) - by Naja - 01-15-2016, 01:10 PM
RE: Silver Sight, Feather Light (Joining?) - by Iscah - 01-23-2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Silver Sight, Feather Light (Joining?) - by Naja - 01-27-2016, 04:06 PM
RE: Silver Sight, Feather Light (Joining?) - by Tembovu - 02-09-2016, 07:57 PM
RE: Silver Sight, Feather Light (Joining?) - by Iscah - 02-10-2016, 09:53 PM