the Rift

[OPEN] In Restless Dreams, I Walked Alone

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri

I don't know why I was even there. Seriously, I hated the cold. I hated the snow. I hated being cold and yet I found myself too far up north for my own comfort. The only thing that was even on my mind was figuring out how to get back to the Throat so I could get warm, but I didn't know which way to go. There was snow and ice in every direction I looked and the snow was deep enough to make it difficult to get moving fast enough to get airborne. Honestly, I could have kicked my own ass for going that far north when I knew how close it was to being Frostfall. I had learned last year just how dangerous the snow could be and I'd subjected myself to it again. I was either dumb or a glutton for punishment.

Eventually I just picked a direction and started walking and hoped that I would end up somewhere warm or at least a place that wasn't covered in snow. I think it was pure dumb luck that the direction I picked led me straight to Thantos, but either way I was relieved"Thantos!" I yelled his name and hoped that he would hear me and stop so I could catch up with him. I fought against the snow, struggled to get my legs moving fast enough. The only thing I could really think about was getting to Thantos becuase he was warm. I mean .. he breathed fire so he had to be warm.

When I finally made it to him I pressed myself into his side, not caring whether or not I was invading his personal space. I was cold and he was arm and that was all that really mattered to me right at that moment.

"."

Image Credit

@Thantos

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
In Restless Dreams, I Walked Alone - by Thantos - 01-15-2016, 12:12 AM
RE: In Restless Dreams, I Walked Alone - by Ranjiri - 01-18-2016, 11:30 PM