the Rift

[PRIVATE] and now you're mine

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
She smiled as she kept her eyes on her son, watching curiously as he took in all this new information. She couldn’t help but to notice his exhaustion, but she often found that when she was just a filly herself, the best imagination came from being tired and wanting to sleep. She nudged him then with her broad cream nose, urging him to rest his head on her own as he chose to sleep, the little excitement within her of his increasing speech was wonderful to watch. He then asked his mother if there were more with wings.

Yes, my love. Others have wings. Many others have wings. We live in a place that likes us better.” She said gently, motioning to both their horns as reasoning why the Basin chose to exclude Pegusi from joining them. It seemed solid enough for her. She rested her head beside him again, blue eyes growing heavy with all the little yawns her golden boy had done. “There’s also other horses that don’t have horns or wings. How strange is that?” She questioned him, her gaze watching the opening of the cave for anything that might catch her attention long enough to keep from sleeping before Rein did.

She wanted to stay up and talk with him about the world, including where she came from and how she got here, but she knew that the child wouldn't understand. It would have to be a tale for another day, seeing as how there weren't anything of actual proof to show how what she said was real. She'd just have to leave it open for him to imagine when she did decide to tell him. She hoped it would be exciting enough for him to hear.

"Talk?"
rexanna & rein
no one is ever gonna love you more than I do.

@Rein
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 01-15-2016, 03:02 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 01-15-2016, 03:30 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 01-15-2016, 04:24 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 01-23-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 02-04-2016, 01:18 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 02-21-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 02-22-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 02-28-2016, 04:07 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 02-29-2016, 12:23 AM